Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

4.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was introduced to this scent after picking up a couple rollerball EDPs at VS during their 2/$20 sale. I picked up Tease as well as the Crush/Wicked dual ended rollerball. I was originally turned off by the packing of the full sized EDP because it looked rather cheap and juvenile to me, like something you can find at Icing by Claire's or even an Adult store. Besides that fact, this scent is actually very nice. The 3 main notes of the scent are black vanilla, frozen pear and blooming gardenia. VS only lists the 3 main notes in any of their scents to keep it simple, but there are actually quite a few more within the juices of their fragrances which is why they are so dynamic. This scent is sweet yet gentle enough to be worn every day, I would even say it is office appropriate. I don't find there to be anything exceptionally unique about it, but I like it nonetheless (just not as much as Bombshell.) The gardenia note keeps it fresh, while the pear and vanilla notes up the sweetness. Gardenia has always been a beautiful scent, totally feminine and fresh. This is not a difficult perfume to wear, which is great. The only downside is the staying power. I purchased the body mist as well in hopes to lengthen the staying power although that helped only just a bit. This scent comes off as closer to the skin, which could perhaps be why they chose the name "Tease".

I love the smell but I didn't like the packaging and it's expensive for 50ml

on 11/29/2016 11:05:00 AM

I feel so sexy and sensual when i wear this! its defintiely one of those scents where other people would want to move in closer to you to have a better sniff of it! i absolutely love it and i am so happy with this purchase. thank you victorias secret!

on 9/20/2016 6:21:00 PM

My husband goes CRAZY over this! Like insanely over the top haha! I've only had the body spray, now I definitely plan on getting the perfume too.

on 8/23/2016 8:55:00 PM

I really love this perfume. My fiancé bought it for me this Christmas after he went and smelled every perfume they had at VS haha. It smells really...alluring? I don't wear it day-to-day and instead save it for special dates and events just because it is kind of expensive. I do plan on buying more once this runs out though.

on 6/8/2016 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I WOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! I love this scent - it's the perfect sweet scent that I would not get tired of. I have already finished 2 bottles of these and am halfway through my 3rd one and I would not even hesitate to buy more of them. This has become my favorite and I doubt I'd replace it. It also doesn't wear off very fast. Even after a long day, I can still smell a hint of the Tease scent and I love love love love love it!!!

on 11/27/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this scent! I have purchased both the atomizer version as well as a gift set that includes the rollerball, body lotion and regular body mist. It's awesome in all forms. I used to wear Viva La Juicy in college, but got tired of it once it became so popular. I found this many years later and fell in love not even realizing it smells so similar until coming on here and reading the reviews. It's true that it's like VLJ... but better! The atomizer works great and its function lasted through the entire bottle. My boyfriend loves this scent and would buy it for me in a heartbeat.. But like with all fragrances I have moved on :) Still have the rollerball and some mist for whenever the mood strikes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this half price today! Love the scent! I think this is perfect for fall and winter. Smells yummy and sexy! This is by far one of the best VS scents. Will repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A sexy, light, unique fragrance!!! Not to sweet! I don't like the packaging of the perfume, I buy the spray bottle therefore.

on 9/22/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the scent of this perfume. However, it doesn't last, the packaging is nice but inconvenient. I am highly disappointed in the product, after spending $80 I would have expected a bit more for this perfume.

Popular Fragrances