Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Tease

4.3

on 11/29/2016 11:05:00 AM

I feel so sexy and sensual when i wear this! its defintiely one of those scents where other people would want to move in closer to you to have a better sniff of it! i absolutely love it and i am so happy with this purchase. thank you victorias secret!

on 9/20/2016 6:21:00 PM

My husband goes CRAZY over this! Like insanely over the top haha! I've only had the body spray, now I definitely plan on getting the perfume too.

To Read all 103 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/23/2016 8:55:00 PM

I really love this perfume. My fiancé bought it for me this Christmas after he went and smelled every perfume they had at VS haha. It smells really...alluring? I don't wear it day-to-day and instead save it for special dates and events just because it is kind of expensive. I do plan on buying more once this runs out though.

on 6/8/2016 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I WOULD BUY THIS PRODUCT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! I love this scent - it's the perfect sweet scent that I would not get tired of. I have already finished 2 bottles of these and am halfway through my 3rd one and I would not even hesitate to buy more of them. This has become my favorite and I doubt I'd replace it. It also doesn't wear off very fast. Even after a long day, I can still smell a hint of the Tease scent and I love love love love love it!!!

on 11/27/2015 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this scent! I have purchased both the atomizer version as well as a gift set that includes the rollerball, body lotion and regular body mist. It's awesome in all forms. I used to wear Viva La Juicy in college, but got tired of it once it became so popular. I found this many years later and fell in love not even realizing it smells so similar until coming on here and reading the reviews. It's true that it's like VLJ... but better! The atomizer works great and its function lasted through the entire bottle. My boyfriend loves this scent and would buy it for me in a heartbeat.. But like with all fragrances I have moved on :) Still have the rollerball and some mist for whenever the mood strikes.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Got this half price today! Love the scent! I think this is perfect for fall and winter. Smells yummy and sexy! This is by far one of the best VS scents. Will repurchase

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

A sexy, light, unique fragrance!!! Not to sweet! I don't like the packaging of the perfume, I buy the spray bottle therefore.

on 9/22/2015 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love the scent of this perfume. However, it doesn't last, the packaging is nice but inconvenient. I am highly disappointed in the product, after spending $80 I would have expected a bit more for this perfume.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

My boyfriend really loves this perfume on me and always compliments me on how "delicious" I smell when I'm wearing it. I like the scent - it's sexy and musky and sweet (sort of generic really). However, the lasting power isn't very strong - I can maybe get two hours out of this scent. (I carry a little roller-ball version of this scent in my purse now so that I can extend it's wear time throughout the day.) I also like the full-size bottle the perfume is packaged in- it's adorable.

on 7/17/2015 10:06:00 AM

This has got to be my favorite VS body spray.
It smells just like Viva La Juicy, but better. Fresher and fruitier. Compliments galore when I spray this on (the body spray lasts around 3-4 hours on me...not bad). One guy in my group of friends even told me to stop wearing this because it smells 'too provocative, too distractingly sexy' LOL, he then asked me what it was so he could get it for his gf. I personally don't find it sexy, it's just a super-pleasant, feminine casual scent for everyday...but addictive enough to make you want to keep spraying it on. Good for all year round wear except for the hottest of days (I prefer PINK or Secret Charm for hot days). Will definitely repurchase, I plan on getting the lotion as well to improve the longevity.
Update: I now have the whole collection, the EDP (it was 50% off, so bought 2), the body mist and body lotion. I'll always repurchase. Love this stuff. If you're on a budget, just get the body mist!

Popular Fragrances