MAC Cosmetics Abstract

Filtered by skin tone : Other
MAC Cosmetics Abstract

on 3/5/2007 5:52:00 PM

MAC Abstract is a light pinky pearly nailpolish that I bought a little over a year ago. Since then I've tried to swap this and sell this on ebay (twice) with no takers. Finally I decided to give this nailpolish a try and now wondering why I was so averse to it. First off, the bottle color looks very mauvey pink and very frosty. The color and frost factor are toned down a few notches when applied. It looks more like a soft girly pearly pink, lighter and a tad more neutral than OPI's APN. It's a nice color for spring, will also be nice for those who shy away from dramatic color on their nails. Oddly, this is one of the few colors that I got an unsolicited compliment from my BF so yeah I guess I'll keep this one LOL :p

Application was smooth and opaque after 2 coats. The wear leaves a lot to be desired, I got "push back" on the tips within a few hours and chips by the 2nd day with my Stickey Base Coat and OPI Top Coat. For reference my skintone is Stila 30 watts, Chanel Beige, MAC Min Satinfinish NC30/35, and GA LSF 5.5

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is such a pretty pink-ish color! No streaks or anything like that. I just got it and have been getting compliments :) i love this color! I am ppp if that matters.

I love this colour. Its a sheer lavender pink. The problem with this...the applicator gets stuck in the bottle. That really annoys me. Other than that this a great colour.

Popular Polishes