Burberry No. 6 Almond

Burberry No. 6 Almond
BurberryBurberry Almond and English RoseBurberry Almond Eyeshadow

4.4

on 8/10/2017 2:16:00 AM

Yes yes yes You need it also if you have warm, yellow undertones in your skin.
This is just perfect everyday eyeshadow.I love Lorac pallete -these eyeshadows are really good I was thinking the best on the market but I was wrong. Burrberry Almond is amazing. If you love make up- no makeup and you love natural beauty look this is go to product! the texture is incredible soft like the butter . It is super easy to work with (blends extremely nice).Even someone who is begginer in cosmetic world can use it like a master! This is no matt and no shimmer eyeshadow this is satin suede finish.
For me this eyeshadow is first one from Burberry but for sure not the last one.
Worth every cent (30euro)
Highly recomended

on 3/1/2017 11:46:00 AM

I bought this eyeshadow following many beauty bloggers' rave reviews on YouTube, but I must admit I'm a little disappointed.
Almond has been talked about as the perfect everyday shade for virtually everyone, but it just does not work as an all-over lid color on my cool-toned skin.
I've tried several times, wearing it in different lightings, both on my upper and lower lid, on its own and pairing it with other Burberry eyeshadows, and each time it just makes me look sick :((
Currently I've only been using it as a crease color, but I already own a ton of those, so it feels like such a waste...
My guess is that Almond works best for people with more warm, yellow undertones.
For people with pink undertones, like myself, I'd recommend using Rosewood as the perfect neutral all-over lid shade.

on 1/27/2016 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really a perfect everyday color. Applies wonderfully and it defines the eyes perfect (NC20 for reference). I use it alone as an allover wash and I could be happy with this one color in my makeup wardrobe!

This is the only Burberry eyeshadow I own. Almond is a medium, fairly matte taupey-brown and is a great wearable shade for everyday. The formula is that very soft, buttery type of shadow. Compared to my MAC shadows (which I love) I don't find this shadow as long wearing. I have allergies and often get a little teary. This shadow isn't waterproof or resistant AT ALL like MAC is. Even with a primer the Burberry shadow doesn't stay on me all day. I am not super interested in getting any more shades, although they are pretty, because I haven't been impressed by how this one wears.

on 5/24/2016 4:22:00 AM

I would have to agree with the review below. Hands down my favourite makeup brand and Almond eyeshadow is one of the reasons why. Great colour for a low-maintenance all over eyeshadow colour and great for the crease if I am looking to do something more special. Blends easily and the lasting power is great. The packaging is luxurious as one would expect with Burberry. Definitely would recommend to everyone.

I love love love this eye shadow!its not just the texture which is perfect but the colour as well! its so discrete and subtle but at the same time it brings out the colour of my eyes which are green!its an everyday colour that really gives you that sophisticated look!you can really build on it as well!

on 1/13/2014 2:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This is my first Burberry shadow, and I do love it! The texture is incredible--so smooth and easy to blend, and it doesn't look powdery on the lid at all. It doesn't seem shimmery, yet there's a luminescence about it that's wonderful. And the color is perfect--a mid-tone, warmish (but not orangeish) brown that's utterly natural, yet showcases my deep-set blue eyes. This works as a crease color for me, as well as just a light wash on the lid for a casual but still polished look. I have many similar shades, but I think this may be my favorite. I would repurchase.

on 7/5/2013 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Almond by Burberry is by far one of my favorite shadows ever. I am a sucker for mid-toned browns for the crease and was excited to finally try a Burberry eyeshadow! Almond is the perfect crease color for a natural look. It can also be built up to get a deeper shade of brown. It's more of a neutral brown, not too cool or warm. It has some very fine shimmer than it is basically undetectable on the eye unless you're really looking up close. The texture is beyond good, it's super silky and blends so effortlessly even with a light touch. I'm very impressed with these shadows. True, $29 is expensive for one eyeshadow but the packaging and the quality of the shadow make that price tag fitting. The packaging is beautiful, it is magnetic and just looks sleek and chic. It will make your makeup collection look even prettier!

Almond looks beautiful with Trench, another Burberry shadow for a great every day eye. Almond looks great smudged under lower lash line and will look amazing with any eye color- especially blue or green. It can also be the perfect color to blend out a smoky eye. If you like shades like Urban Decay Buck, Naked, or MAC Wedge, Bobbi Brown Naked, you will love this color because it is even better! Because of the fine shimmer, you won't totally kick yourself for buying another color you already have something similar too. You can justify it that it's a bit different! :)

I will definitely purchase more Burberry shadow!

on 7/30/2013 11:24:00 PM

does an e/s junkie like me who owns a tonne of matte browns need this? YES. there are heaps of nice matte browns out there, UD naked buck tease, bobbi brown naked cement slate, mac wedge cork espresso, benefit quick look busy... you name it. but burberry's almond is out. of. this. world. i could not believe how buttery and smooth it swatched on my hand, and considering im getting such a high end product i should get a shade that i can probably use every day so i got this neutral brown. u know how people always talk about natural chic looks should have the eye shadow looking like a stain instead of full on pigment/ chalk on your eyes? this is it. it is pigmented (definitely not sheer), and gives u the most beautiful finish on your eyes - i hardly had to blend it because it just made my eyes look so beautifully "stained" by a gorgeous brown. perfect for every day. i need to go back and get more burberry shadows.

on 4/20/2013 1:40:00 AM

This is a great crease color if you have hooded eyes and don't want to mak a strong crease but want definition. It is a midtone. I use it with Gold Pearl, a new spring color on the lid. And mulberry in the outer corner. These are worth the $29 considering Lancome is up there to what, $21. They are not perfect, a bit powdery, but wear so very very long. More intesnse with eye primer. Good buy.