MAC Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick

Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick

3.5

on 7/24/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really didn't like this one that much and I am a glitter fanatic. It just looks like a lot of baby pink and silver glitter on my pigmented lips with a tiny wash of cool toned pink. It's not a very original color and I could easily dupe it with a pink in my collection plus a dazzleglass over it. I really prefer the more pigmented colors from this line (naughty you, babys on fire, hot sass) since they deliver pigmentation and glitter. The lighter shades just really don't deliver anything but a mess of glitter with next to no pigmentation.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Dazzle lipsticks are all about the bling. It has a ton of glitter. It's not gritty but it has a ton of glittery payoff. Even after the color has faded (after eating, drinking, & talking) the glitter still lingers. This is a very very sheer pink shade. It very much reminds me of Phlox (which is super sheer - from Spring Colour Forecast) with a ton of glitter. Overall, it's a fun color but I just wish it had more color in the lipstick itself. It looks great over other MAC pink lipsticks I have (I just put it over Angel & it makes the pink pop with the glittery bling). It looks even better when you put some lipglass over it. Whaa-laa! (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25)