MAC Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick

Filtered by skin type : Combination
MAC Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick
Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This was limited edition, and I got this for my mom, but it didn't look right on her so she gave it to me. It's a very frosty, glittery pink. I wouldn't wear this everday, but if you want something really fun every once and awhile, this is it. oh and "full for you" plush glass lookes absolutley amazing over it! :)
but, too flashy so not all that wearable most times :(

Win-Win is a light baby pink with blue undertones and gold glitter with other rainbow like irridescent glitter throughout. On my very pigmented lips this was a light pinky skintone shade with lots of pretty glitter, very different from anything else I own. I totally love this line!

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Dazzle lipsticks are all about the bling. It has a ton of glitter. It's not gritty but it has a ton of glittery payoff. Even after the color has faded (after eating, drinking, & talking) the glitter still lingers. This is a very very sheer pink shade. It very much reminds me of Phlox (which is super sheer - from Spring Colour Forecast) with a ton of glitter. Overall, it's a fun color but I just wish it had more color in the lipstick itself. It looks great over other MAC pink lipsticks I have (I just put it over Angel & it makes the pink pop with the glittery bling). It looks even better when you put some lipglass over it. Whaa-laa! (For reference, I'm a C3/NC25)