MAC Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick

Win-Win Dazzle Lipstick

3.0

on 8/16/2010 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a limited edition lipstick from Nordstrom MAC counters. This was my favorite color from the collection. I love pink lipsticks so I was drawn to this shade. I wear it like a lipgloss -- I layer it over another lipstick. It really looks great with any lipstick. It adds pink and gold fine glitter to any look. I was amazed at how smooth this lipstick was. I was expecting to feel at least some grit but was pleasantly suprised at the smooth texture. The glitter is very finely milled and thus smooth on the lips.

on 7/24/2010 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really didn't like this one that much and I am a glitter fanatic. It just looks like a lot of baby pink and silver glitter on my pigmented lips with a tiny wash of cool toned pink. It's not a very original color and I could easily dupe it with a pink in my collection plus a dazzleglass over it. I really prefer the more pigmented colors from this line (naughty you, babys on fire, hot sass) since they deliver pigmentation and glitter. The lighter shades just really don't deliver anything but a mess of glitter with next to no pigmentation.

Popular Lipsticks