Uploaded by rasputin2

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/28/2016

I'm in the mood for something sweet but with character. A bit on the heavy side especially for spring, but I like that at the end of the day I still smell nice.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

2.0

May/16/2016

The EDT is a very light version of Flowerbomb, almost non-descriptive. If you are going to wear Flowerbomb, at least go for the EDP.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

Jan/25/2015

I will be the boy in The Emperor's New Clothes here. Flowerbomb is NOT a floral, it is a modern oriental. In fact, I read it as a faux, ersatz chemical-ly dupe of SHALIMAR. It is the "poor woman's SHALIMAR", it is basically a cheap drugstore synthetic perfume, nothing about it smells natural, yet it is still quite expensive...as expensive as SHALIMAR itself. …Read more

6 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

fromraluko

Dec/16/2014

I usually wear three perfumes only depending on the time of year: Annick Goutal`s Le Chevrefeuille in spring, L`Occitane`s Pevonia in summer and Issey Miyake`s Le Feu d`Issey Light (EDT) for winter, the latter having been discontinued unfortunately. I managed to stock up on a few extra bottles of Issey`s, but have been on a quest for a new winter fragrance after my stock ran out. I sampled the …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (853 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

Apr/01/2013

One of my favorite scents, ever. Not overwhelming yet it lasts! So very nice!

About reviewer (1311 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

Nov/11/2011

I bought this by accident as i thought i had picked up the perfume. The perfume is amazing so i thought this wont be that bad. I was wrong this is nothing like the perfume and the scent does not last long either. Stick to the perfume its amazing.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

1.0

Oct/01/2011

"Bomb" indeed. The fragrance ladies at Nordstrom are forever trying to attack me with this horrible fragrance. With a name like "Flower Bomb" it HAS to be disgusting.

0 of 8 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Apr/12/2011

Most amazing perfume ever!
It's a super sweet scent.. it's almost like a rose-y candy.
HG perfume right here!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Apr/10/2011

I am on my 3rd bottle of this! I love it. Plain and simple. It is a light fragrance that does not overkill in the floral scent. Unfortunately, it does not last too long. I'd say that the scent has faded by midday. But it is still my all time favorite fragrance.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Jul/16/2010

I love this perfume! Its quite expensive but you only need a really small amount so its worth it and last a very long time. The packaging is really lovely as is the bottle. It is quite a strong scent initially but settles down and is delicious! Perfect for anything..

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool