3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I'm in the mood for something sweet but with character. A bit on the heavy side especially for spring, but I like that at the end of the day I still smell nice.

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

2.0

4 years ago

The EDT is a very light version of Flowerbomb, almost non-descriptive. If you are going to wear Flowerbomb, at least go for the EDP.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

5 years ago

I will be the boy in The Emperor's New Clothes here. Flowerbomb is NOT a floral, it is a modern oriental. In fact, I read it as a faux, ersatz chemical-ly dupe of SHALIMAR. It is the "poor woman's SHALIMAR", it is basically a cheap drugstore synthetic perfume, nothing about it smells natural, yet it is still quite expensive...as expensive as SHALIMAR itself. Which begs the question, why would you want to wear FLOWERBOMB.. when you can put on your big girl panties and, for the same price, wear the classic SHALIMAR instead? This is truly an example of how slick advertising and beautiful flacon and emballage.... can pawn off an inferior perfume upon the public.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Cool

HairSilver, Straight, Coarse

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

I usually wear three perfumes only depending on the time of year: Annick Goutal`s Le Chevrefeuille in spring, L`Occitane`s Pevonia in summer and Issey Miyake`s Le Feu d`Issey Light (EDT) for winter, the latter having been discontinued unfortunately. I managed to stock up on a few extra bottles of Issey`s, but have been on a quest for a new winter fragrance after my stock ran out. I sampled the Flower Bomb EDT at a counter in Bangkok and decided this would make a nice replacement. The fragrance changes ever so subtly as the day wears on, but in a pleasant, mellow way, and lasts all day. The floral bouquet is just right, with a hint of jasmine and vanilla, not chemical or artificial in any way. Surprisingly this wears well in summer, too, just has a different kind of note, without the crispness that the cold weather brings out in it.

About reviewer (906 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

7 years ago

One of my favorite scents, ever. Not overwhelming yet it lasts! So very nice!

About reviewer (1311 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

3.0

8 years ago

I bought this by accident as i thought i had picked up the perfume. The perfume is amazing so i thought this wont be that bad. I was wrong this is nothing like the perfume and the scent does not last long either. Stick to the perfume its amazing.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrown

1.0

8 years ago

"Bomb" indeed. The fragrance ladies at Nordstrom are forever trying to attack me with this horrible fragrance. With a name like "Flower Bomb" it HAS to be disgusting.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

Most amazing perfume ever! It's a super sweet scent.. it's almost like a rose-y candy. HG perfume right here!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I am on my 3rd bottle of this! I love it. Plain and simple. It is a light fragrance that does not overkill in the floral scent. Unfortunately, it does not last too long. I'd say that the scent has faded by midday. But it is still my all time favorite fragrance.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

10 years ago

I love this perfume! Its quite expensive but you only need a really small amount so its worth it and last a very long time. The packaging is really lovely as is the bottle. It is quite a strong scent initially but settles down and is delicious! Perfect for anything..

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool