Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb EDT

3.6

on 5/28/2016 9:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I'm in the mood for something sweet but with character. A bit on the heavy side especially for spring, but I like that at the end of the day I still smell nice.

on 5/16/2016 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The EDT is a very light version of Flowerbomb, almost non-descriptive. If you are going to wear Flowerbomb, at least go for the EDP.

To Read all 11 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/25/2015 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Coarse

I will be the boy in The Emperor's New Clothes here. Flowerbomb is NOT a floral, it is a modern oriental. In fact, I read it as a faux, ersatz chemical-ly dupe of SHALIMAR. It is the "poor woman's SHALIMAR", it is basically a cheap drugstore synthetic perfume, nothing about it smells natural, yet it is still quite expensive...as expensive as SHALIMAR itself.

Which begs the question, why would you want to wear FLOWERBOMB.. when you can put on your big girl panties and, for the same price, wear the classic SHALIMAR instead?

This is truly an example of how slick advertising and beautiful flacon and emballage.... can pawn off an inferior perfume upon the public.

on 12/16/2014 12:24:00 AM

I usually wear three perfumes only depending on the time of year: Annick Goutal`s Le Chevrefeuille in spring, L`Occitane`s Pevonia in summer and Issey Miyake`s Le Feu d`Issey Light (EDT) for winter, the latter having been discontinued unfortunately. I managed to stock up on a few extra bottles of Issey`s, but have been on a quest for a new winter fragrance after my stock ran out. I sampled the Flower Bomb EDT at a counter in Bangkok and decided this would make a nice replacement. The fragrance changes ever so subtly as the day wears on, but in a pleasant, mellow way, and lasts all day. The floral bouquet is just right, with a hint of jasmine and vanilla, not chemical or artificial in any way. Surprisingly this wears well in summer, too, just has a different kind of note, without the crispness that the cold weather brings out in it.

on 4/1/2013 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

One of my favorite scents, ever. Not overwhelming yet it lasts! So very nice!

on 11/11/2011 6:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this by accident as i thought i had picked up the perfume. The perfume is amazing so i thought this wont be that bad. I was wrong this is nothing like the perfume and the scent does not last long either. Stick to the perfume its amazing.

on 10/1/2011 10:27:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

"Bomb" indeed. The fragrance ladies at Nordstrom are forever trying to attack me with this horrible fragrance. With a name like "Flower Bomb" it HAS to be disgusting.

Most amazing perfume ever!
It's a super sweet scent.. it's almost like a rose-y candy.
HG perfume right here!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I am on my 3rd bottle of this! I love it. Plain and simple. It is a light fragrance that does not overkill in the floral scent. Unfortunately, it does not last too long. I'd say that the scent has faded by midday. But it is still my all time favorite fragrance.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this perfume! Its quite expensive but you only need a really small amount so its worth it and last a very long time. The packaging is really lovely as is the bottle. It is quite a strong scent initially but settles down and is delicious! Perfect for anything..

Popular Fragrances