3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

Love Mavi jeans they fit amazing just like guess BUT they run small so when trying them on don’t be upset if ur usual size doesn’t fit I’m a 26/27 in jeans and 27 mavi are super tight .. but man they make the bum look good

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

11 years ago

i loveee my mavi jeans. i got nonstop compliments on it. but i do think they run a little small. worth every dollar!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

12 years ago

I like Mavi. I have a few pairs of jeans from them and they're nice, but I find they fit a little weird. It's probably just not specific to my body type enough but it's pretty hard for anyone to find a brand of jeans that is. I like the washes, finishes and designs they have.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

i love mavi there are gorgeous!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

13 years ago

I've been wearing my Mavi 'Jamie' black jeans for a few years now, and they look as good as they did when I bought them. They are my favourite jeans are are really flattering.

About reviewer (69 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

13 years ago

I love how Mavi jeans fit on me.. I especially like the 'Marie' jeans. They are cheap compared to other brands but they're just really bad quality. After a couple of washes they just tear and rip! Not going to buy Mavi jeans again unless they were on sale for really cheap.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

14 years ago

I love Mavi Jeans. They are really confortable and soft.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

14 years ago

I had two pairs a while ago, one corduroy and an other gargo jeans. These go bad quality, they ripped and teared realy fast without any abusif wear. The corduroy basicly autodestructed itself. <p>I would repurchase only if these where dirty cheap...like 20$CDN

About reviewer (192 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

15 years ago

I had bad luck with Mavis in general. I like the fit, the quality is ok but man they strech!!!!! All my friends who got this brand had the same problem. I would wash them, they would shrink once I put them on 15 minutes later they are streched out again. I got one pair and never getting another.

About reviewer (121 reviews)

SkinOther

EyesBlue

16 years ago

Wow, only $82 cnd, I tried on a pair today and sales assistant raved about how good the fit was...they were not outstanding especially for $300+ aud!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35