This product ruined my skin, the first time I purchased a cheaper foundation in need of a quick fix.
CONTAINS TOXIC INGREDIENTS!
1. Isopropyl Palmitate; it’s a man-made thickening and emollient agent which is used to make products feel soft and look shiny. HEALTH RISK. Known to clog pores this comedogenic chemical causes flare-ups of pustular acne. The thickness of the chemical deprives the skin of nutrients such as oxygen killing healthy skin cells. This is a cheap way to make products feel nice and last longer but it is unsafe for skin and has been tested on rabbits, indicating the chemical can cause irritations as far as causing dermatitis.
2. Propylene glycol; this is a very secretive ingredient, but if consumed it can do extreme toxic damage to your brain and other organs. Your skin is an organ that absorbs whatever you put on it, of course the amount of chemical in this bottle is too small to emit short term effects.
3. Triethanolamine; Also known as TEA is extremely harmful, known to cause cancer.
4. Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; This is over ruled as a safe product, but during animal testing it caused irritations in rabbits, but not in guinea pigs, so you guess for yourself if that makes a product safe…Many natural companies argue that it is not safe
5. Dimethicone; is a silicone base polymer, this creates a plastic like barrier over skin, trapping in bacteria, sebum and impurities, the coating action prevents skin from breathing, sweating, temperature regulating and sloughing off dead skin cells. Prolonged exposure kills your healthy skin cells and can exacerbate aging.
6. Phenoxyethanol; Suspected reproductive & developmental toxicity; effects from exposure may include headache, eye irritation, tremors & CNS depression; mild irritation on sensitive skin; absorbed via the skin; toxic to the kidneys, the nervous system and the liver; safe as used up to 5%, there is also a and FDA WARNING, this is not safe for consumption, what goes on the face is bound to enter the mouth, eyes or nostrils, internally toxic.
these are only the few ingredients that I am FAMILIAR with but I am shocked to what cosmetic skin care standards are in place in society and the audacity of skin care companies with false advertisement of PURE mineral foundation don't be fooled. Also more than a few ingredients within this particular foundation could either be derived from animals or organism;
Squalane; is naturally derived from sharks and happens to be my least favourite animal derived ingredient. Due to veganism and animal rights.
Disgusted I ever put this on my face. Being all natural myself I am shocked to the terrible symptoms I suffered for up to the 6 weeks after I ceased to use this product.
POSITIVE FEED BACK FOR YOU, please invest in natural products that work with your skin rather than oppress the skin's natural functions. The skin is an organ and needs to be your first priority if you want to look attractive and young in the future, chemicals deteriorate your skin's natural elasticity and healthy skin cells as well as depleting your skins natural oils and nutrients. Organic products are safe for the environment and your body! Edible products are the best and boys will love you for it when they can kiss your cheek without being poisoned.