Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

on 8/14/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. i bought it after juicystar07's rave reviews. Though i dont really use many of the colors (only really four or five of them) it really is worth every penny. i get compliments on my eye shadow all the time. i never used to wear eye shadow before wearing this, but decided to give it a shot because it was finally a brand name palette without a completely ridiculous price tag. i use gold all over than the sparkly dark brown on my middle-outer corners and its simply amazing. its so fast! i dont really use the brush that comes with it except for the side that has an angled end to fill in my eyebrows with the matte brown color in the set. love it!

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I got this as a secret Santa gift at work. I can't say that I love it as much as the UD Naked palette, but it's okay I guess. I agree with the other reviewers who mentioned that the colors are super tiny and that they aren't very pigmented. I would not necessarily buy it again, but I will continue trying different applications, and with different bases to see if the color pay off is better. Too Faced to me, is a quality product so I will keep trying with this one and will certainly keep you posted :)

on 9/3/2010 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is called the NAKED eye kit for a reason. I don't understand people giving bad reviews for a product that does what it says. This palette is not going to give bold eye looks, even though you actually could do that with this. I like this pallette very much. I use it during the week for work when I want to look soft and give my eyes minimal emphasis. The colors, although soft do show up very well on my skin. I am currently NC45 due to my summer tan and it still works. The fact that I use eyeshadow primer helps it stay all day. I have all the Too Faced eye palettes.....Natural Eye, Smoky Eye, and Naked Eye. I LOVE them all!