Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

4.4

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I think this palette is really nice. The packaging is adorable. The eyeshadows are silky smooth and are nice neutral tones. You get 3 matte shades~a pale vanilla, taupey brown, and a gorgeous pigmented rich black. The other shades are a soft pale taupe with a satiny finish, a frosty peachy pink with a golden sheen, a pale neutral baby pink with sparkles, a medium toned duo chrome grey, and a rich greyish brown that also has a duo chrome finish. I can do daytime looks and sexy night time looks with this kit and I love that.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I like this kit but it's true that it's semi sheer and a little powdery. They kinda remind me of NARS shadows. They need primer and applying them wet or in layers is what you have to do to have bold pigment. But they are gorgeous for everyday looks or if you just love a lighter look(which I do). The packaging is thick for a palette but it's pretty to leave out on your vanity. The brush is nice too.

on 10/30/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I really love my Naked Eye kit. The shadows are silky and soft. They apply smoothly with medium to sheer pigment. With TFSI they look bolder but I actually like the softer smokey eye I can achieve with this kit. My favorite shade is Satin Sheets its the most gorgeous pink with peachy gold satiny shimmer, I love it as a browbone and cheekbone highlight. Stiletto is perfect as liner and Like A Virgin is a perfect neutral brown for filling brows. The packaging is adorable also and I use mine just about everyday. <3

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This eye-shadow collection is very nice. The colors are good for all seasons, all year long. I usually use this during the day. The colors are soft and I need to swipe my brush on the shadow a few times to get the color to be noticed on my lid. You cannot wear it alone, defiantly need a good primer and a good mascara. I have dark brown eyes and the colors work very well defining my eyes. It is kind of a little too expensive but the box is very cute and the colors are perfect for everyday looks.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette as someone who doesn't own ton's of eyeshadow and loves neutral cool shades. It has everything I need for day to night. I love playing around with it and the packaging is so cute I always keep it out on my vanity. The shades are nicely pigmented and stay in place even if I do not use shadow primer. I'm very happy with this kit. xo

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

The shades in this Too Faced kit are super soft and blend well. They give you that sexy sultry Playboy type of eye paired with liner and lashes. It has cool and neutral grey, pink, cream, brown, and taupe shades. The matte black shade is nice for smokey eyes. It's also so nice for everyday looks. I love it.

on 3/30/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Nice but not worth 40 damn dollars!!! This was b4 I discovered wet n wild. Gosh I feel ripped off for some reason. Ok but not great.