Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

on 12/18/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have all of these palettes except the Smoky Eye one because I know I would never wear most of those colors.

Anyways, this palette is my favorite of all of them. To be precise- Satin Sheets is my favorite eye shadow color ever. It is a skin toned color with a slightly goldish pink sheen. I have yet to find an exact dupe. I've more than hit pan on this color- there's none left. Stiletto is an amazingly matte and pigmented black. I like all the colors but these are by far my favorite. I said I would buy this again, but I am not sure if I really will since I'd be buying it for Satin Sheets as I still have a ton of all the other colors.

No matter- I highly recommend this palette!

on 10/23/2011 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Beautiful colors, TERRIBLE quality. Even over TFSI or UDPP, they look pretty when you first put them on but the color somehow fades into something awful by the end of the day. It was hard to make the decision to return these, but a nice shadow should maintain its pretty well into the night. Btw I have NON oily lids and UD's shadows stay put beautifully all day over the same primers for me. UD Naked Palette over this, for sure!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this palette. It gives an amazing smokey eye, but also will give a more natural daytime look as well, while still using grays. I've used this in combination with the right end of the Urban Decay Naked palette and all the results are always amazing. I really highly recommend this Palette. Works great with my brown eyes.

on 3/23/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this set so much! You can go simple for your everyday look or your at work look or go dramatic! I love that you can make it look like you are hardly wearing any make up at all! That is rare! I would tell anyone to give it a chance.

on 2/27/2011 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Stiletto is an amazing matte black I use to line my eyes and I use the matte taupe shade called Like A Virgin to fill my brows. I like that I can use this kit to do my shadow/liner/brows all together. This kit can be used to create really sexy and soft looks There's highlight, lid, crease, and liner shades that all go together perfectly. I love it. Some say the packaging is bulky, but I think Too Faced focuses on beautiful packaging that can sit out on ur vanity and look cute instead of sleeker on the go packaging. I think it's adorable and so fun to use. :)

on 1/27/2011 5:53:00 PM

Okay, so I bought this because I wanted a neutral eye palette and because of the great reviews that were given. Unfortunately, the colors are a bit chalky and barely show up on my taned face. I really want to like this so I will try to do all the looks first and then give you all an update. These are just my preliminary thoughts :)

on 12/20/2010 10:23:00 PM

I'm really enjoying this palette. I bought this after I was a bit disappointed with the Urban Decay Naked Palette, and I think these colors are much more flattering on me. These shades are definitely cool toned, but they are so subtle that I can see them working on most people. My favorite shades are Pillow Talk and Like a Virgin, which are on the top row for the day look. They are such beautiful understated taupe/gray matte shades and I have nothing in my collection similar. These are my first Too Faced shadows and my only complaint is that they are a bit powdery. I also think this palette is overpriced and I only decided to buy it with Sephora's 20% off friends and family. The UD Naked Palette is a much better deal, but since I'm enjoying these shades much more, this palette wins out for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I so wanted to love this! It was ok, but not as great as I thought it would be. I love that it has the 3 cards included that show you how to do different looks, step-by-step (this was the main reason I bought this) The colors in this palette are more matte, so anyone can wear it. Its great you can wear something that looks good and natural when you dont do your full eye look. The colors in the daytime palette are almost identical to the covergirl 3- eyeshadow in almond truffles, but they have a little more shimmer to it. The packaging was cute, but I carry my make up with me in my purse, so its kinda hard. There's not very much either. Nice color combinations and looks though!

on 9/2/2010 12:31:00 PM

I bought this after all the rave reviews I read. At first glance after receiving it, I was totally bummed out. I just expected more and I didn't really think the colors were that 'naked'. But when I tried it a few times it really grew on me. I'm not too keen on the two pink shades in this palette. One is too sparkly and the other is just doesn't do anything for me. Would work for a highlight shade, I guess. This is my go-to eyeshadow when I don't want to think about what makeup to wear. I like the fact that it came with a black shade because you can vamp it up when you want to.