Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

So im super smitten with this kit! theres one word to describe this kit: classy. you have to really play around with this palette to fall in love with it however. I was severaly disappointed with this at first because none of the step by step cards were really working for me! So i decided to play around and create my own looks. my favorite for a more minimal look is applying Birthday suit from the brow bone to the crease, applying satin sheets to the lid, and then adding like a virgin to the crease! it works fabulously!!!! For a medium shadow look I apply pink cheeks from the brow bone to the crease, apply lap dance to the lids, and apply unmentionables to my crease. This is a perfect slightly shimmery grey look. For an ultra dramatic night on the town look I apply pink cheeks or in the buff from the brow bone to the crease, apply unmentionables to lids, and apply stilletto to the crease. there are so many ranges in this pallette! if you don't love neutrals you can still use this pallette. I'm so glad i played around with this or else i would not have given this a good review! Now i'm literally in love with this, it gives you such an expensive and classic look. the more shimmery shadows are not glittery but more of an expensive slightly pearly look when applied. I use a primer and NYX white jumbo eye pencil as a base before applying these. it makes the colors really stand out. If you do like a more edgy look like me you can use the more minimal shadows with jet black liquid liner! this is one of my favorite looks because its a more vintage and classy look than always doing a smoky eye. this is a great palette because i can wear this to teach and also out on the town, i've never owned a palette with such a good range of colors before. if you own this and didn't like the looks it gave you please play around with it, it's worth the 35 bucks you paid for!

on 9/3/2010 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

This is called the NAKED eye kit for a reason. I don't understand people giving bad reviews for a product that does what it says. This palette is not going to give bold eye looks, even though you actually could do that with this. I like this pallette very much. I use it during the week for work when I want to look soft and give my eyes minimal emphasis. The colors, although soft do show up very well on my skin. I am currently NC45 due to my summer tan and it still works. The fact that I use eyeshadow primer helps it stay all day. I have all the Too Faced eye palettes.....Natural Eye, Smoky Eye, and Naked Eye. I LOVE them all!