Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

4.5

on 10/5/2016 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I bought this forever ago. Many of the shadows are showing pan already. It used to be the only thing I'd wear for months.
This was my first sorta high end palette and I still love it around 5 years later. I would probably even repurchase it and I've never done tha with a palette.

The shadows are sheer and therefore foolproof. I love this for moments when I'm in a hurry but still want to look presentable. I don't quite understand the shades of the left. I've used the matte white quite a lot, but I've never used the brown shade (maybe it's a base colour for darker skintones?) as it looks kinda muddy and too sparkly for my taste. Same applies for the pinkish shade.
The other shadows are gorgeous, especially the taupey shades. Sooo easy to blend and soft and smooth.

A great beginners' palette or if you're always running late in the morning like me ^^

on 11/17/2013 12:38:00 PM

I absolutely love this palette, and I use it everyday. The shadows are highly pigmented and have good staying power; I can wear them the whole day without my eyes becoming a smudgy mess. The palette contains every shade I need, and is versatile enough that I can use it for both day and night looks, so it's very good for traveling. Satin Sheets is my favorite shade, and I really wish they made that pan bigger (I use it far more often than I use Birthday Suit). I also like Pink Cheeks a lot - it's quite subtle, but has a mild highlighting effect which is really good for a "no makeup" look. Stiletto is an excellent black shadow for tight-lining, because it is so pigmented and doesn't smudge. Overall, an excellent and very practical palette!

on 12/18/2012 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I have all of these palettes except the Smoky Eye one because I know I would never wear most of those colors.

Anyways, this palette is my favorite of all of them. To be precise- Satin Sheets is my favorite eye shadow color ever. It is a skin toned color with a slightly goldish pink sheen. I have yet to find an exact dupe. I've more than hit pan on this color- there's none left. Stiletto is an amazingly matte and pigmented black. I like all the colors but these are by far my favorite. I said I would buy this again, but I am not sure if I really will since I'd be buying it for Satin Sheets as I still have a ton of all the other colors.

No matter- I highly recommend this palette!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

LOVE this and I got it on sale at Ulta during their Beauty Deals or whatever. Probably use it more than my Urban Decay Naked pallette. I love how this has the colors sorta "set out" in day/evening/office.. frankly, I just love the color selections. The light grey one on the top line is great, it's so unique. And the black shadow is great as a liner...i use my MAC pencil brush and use it as a soft smokey daytime liner. The packaging is meh, but whatever.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I think this palette is really nice. The packaging is adorable. The eyeshadows are silky smooth and are nice neutral tones. You get 3 matte shades~a pale vanilla, taupey brown, and a gorgeous pigmented rich black. The other shades are a soft pale taupe with a satiny finish, a frosty peachy pink with a golden sheen, a pale neutral baby pink with sparkles, a medium toned duo chrome grey, and a rich greyish brown that also has a duo chrome finish. I can do daytime looks and sexy night time looks with this kit and I love that.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I like this kit but it's true that it's semi sheer and a little powdery. They kinda remind me of NARS shadows. They need primer and applying them wet or in layers is what you have to do to have bold pigment. But they are gorgeous for everyday looks or if you just love a lighter look(which I do). The packaging is thick for a palette but it's pretty to leave out on your vanity. The brush is nice too.

on 10/30/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I really love my Naked Eye kit. The shadows are silky and soft. They apply smoothly with medium to sheer pigment. With TFSI they look bolder but I actually like the softer smokey eye I can achieve with this kit. My favorite shade is Satin Sheets its the most gorgeous pink with peachy gold satiny shimmer, I love it as a browbone and cheekbone highlight. Stiletto is perfect as liner and Like A Virgin is a perfect neutral brown for filling brows. The packaging is adorable also and I use mine just about everyday. <3

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

The shades in this Too Faced kit are super soft and blend well. They give you that sexy sultry Playboy type of eye paired with liner and lashes. It has cool and neutral grey, pink, cream, brown, and taupe shades. The matte black shade is nice for smokey eyes. It's also so nice for everyday looks. I love it.

on 5/18/2011 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Love this palette. I wanted the Urban Decay Naked one, but was hesitant to spend so much money when I heard that a lot of people said the colors were warm, and I look awful in warm colors.
Saw this at Sephora and the colors looked gorgeous so I gave it a chance. I really like it. The colors go on nicely and so far I haven't had any problems with any of them clashing with my skin tone which is good! Love it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I love this palette. It gives an amazing smokey eye, but also will give a more natural daytime look as well, while still using grays. I've used this in combination with the right end of the Urban Decay Naked palette and all the results are always amazing. I really highly recommend this Palette. Works great with my brown eyes.