Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

3.9

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The colors in this palette are pretty and neutral and I think they would work well for most people, but I found the pigmentation to be underwhelming for such an expensive palette. I have had a couple of single shadows from Too Faced (Jealous and Blonde Ambition) that were much better, but these are somewhat lacking in color payoff.

I hit pan on the highlighter (In the Buff), but barely touched the rest. The pink shadow (Satin Sheets) I found to be too golden/warm for my fair skin. The black (Stiletto) is decent for an eyeliner if you dampen your brush. Birthday Suit and Pink Cheeks were useless to me - very chalky and unattractive.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This eye-shadow collection is very nice. The colors are good for all seasons, all year long. I usually use this during the day. The colors are soft and I need to swipe my brush on the shadow a few times to get the color to be noticed on my lid. You cannot wear it alone, defiantly need a good primer and a good mascara. I have dark brown eyes and the colors work very well defining my eyes. It is kind of a little too expensive but the box is very cute and the colors are perfect for everyday looks.

I love absolutely love this palette! All the shadows apply quite sheerly, so if you are looking for major color payoff, this might not be for you. The shadows stand out from many of my other shadows, because there is no super obvious shimmer or glitter to them. Rather, it has almost an irridescent shimmer effect that is very subtle and flattering for day looks. This is a great palette for those that look good in cool/neutral shades. I have to admit that the one con is the bulky packaging. It is a major pain and I rarely travel with this for that reason.

on 8/14/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. i bought it after juicystar07's rave reviews. Though i dont really use many of the colors (only really four or five of them) it really is worth every penny. i get compliments on my eye shadow all the time. i never used to wear eye shadow before wearing this, but decided to give it a shot because it was finally a brand name palette without a completely ridiculous price tag. i use gold all over than the sparkly dark brown on my middle-outer corners and its simply amazing. its so fast! i dont really use the brush that comes with it except for the side that has an angled end to fill in my eyebrows with the matte brown color in the set. love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I love these shadows, this is a nice kit and the shadows are long lasting. I also have UD naked palet but I use this more.

on 3/23/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this set so much! You can go simple for your everyday look or your at work look or go dramatic! I love that you can make it look like you are hardly wearing any make up at all! That is rare! I would tell anyone to give it a chance.

on 3/22/2011 10:24:00 PM

I'm so sad that I couldn't make this pallet work for me. The colors are so beautiful, if only it was more pigmented. No matter how much you pack on the color, it will not show up very much and it fades away to nothing in a short amount of time. I even tried to shave off some of the shadows and used the shavings to really pack it on, but no go. Also, there's a lot of fallout and I couldn't even use the black shade as an eyeliner. Oh well. I just returned it back to Sephora.

on 2/27/2011 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

Stiletto is an amazing matte black I use to line my eyes and I use the matte taupe shade called Like A Virgin to fill my brows. I like that I can use this kit to do my shadow/liner/brows all together. This kit can be used to create really sexy and soft looks There's highlight, lid, crease, and liner shades that all go together perfectly. I love it. Some say the packaging is bulky, but I think Too Faced focuses on beautiful packaging that can sit out on ur vanity and look cute instead of sleeker on the go packaging. I think it's adorable and so fun to use. :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Too Faced Naked Eye Palette is an amazing product!! It comes in nice packaging and nice eyeshadows to complete your sweet and sexy look! I love how it came with three cards on how to make a simple look! I use all the looks but I have been really liking the Classic Look. It is very natural. This product is great for beginners in makeup and professionals. My only con is that the packaging can be quite bulky.

I just returned this palette and got the UD Naked palette instead. I didn't like the packaging and you get a small amount of shadow. I have NC25 skin and most of these colors were too cool for me and made me look a little off. I think the colors would be perfect for a very natural look on cool fair skin. I did however really like the colors satin sheets and like a virgin. I wish the colors worked for me because they looked so pretty in the palette.