Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

4.7

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have a love/hate relationship with this palette. It's not very pigmented except for stiletto, which I feel that color transfers. Even if I put on a primer it still muddied the other colors somehow. I guess I like this palette for those rushed mornings where I don't have alot of time. And I've worn this palette for two interviews and got the jobs. So it's office appropriate

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I think this palette is really nice. The packaging is adorable. The eyeshadows are silky smooth and are nice neutral tones. You get 3 matte shades~a pale vanilla, taupey brown, and a gorgeous pigmented rich black. The other shades are a soft pale taupe with a satiny finish, a frosty peachy pink with a golden sheen, a pale neutral baby pink with sparkles, a medium toned duo chrome grey, and a rich greyish brown that also has a duo chrome finish. I can do daytime looks and sexy night time looks with this kit and I love that.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I like this kit but it's true that it's semi sheer and a little powdery. They kinda remind me of NARS shadows. They need primer and applying them wet or in layers is what you have to do to have bold pigment. But they are gorgeous for everyday looks or if you just love a lighter look(which I do). The packaging is thick for a palette but it's pretty to leave out on your vanity. The brush is nice too.

on 11/28/2011 4:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this palette for the soft colors like the pink and taupe colors. This is good for an everyday look but not pigmented enough for a real smokey eye evening look. As other reviewers mentioned, it is a bit powdery but I still like the colors and like the subtle wash it gives for an everyday look. If it wasn't as powdery, it would be awesome. But overall, I still like it. You can match the colors to any clothing and color so you can always use it. If only the UD Naked Palette had these colors, I would've bought it right away since the pigmentation is better. But overall, still a very decent palette for beginners and everyday looks.

on 10/30/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I really love my Naked Eye kit. The shadows are silky and soft. They apply smoothly with medium to sheer pigment. With TFSI they look bolder but I actually like the softer smokey eye I can achieve with this kit. My favorite shade is Satin Sheets its the most gorgeous pink with peachy gold satiny shimmer, I love it as a browbone and cheekbone highlight. Stiletto is perfect as liner and Like A Virgin is a perfect neutral brown for filling brows. The packaging is adorable also and I use mine just about everyday. <3

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

I love this palette as someone who doesn't own ton's of eyeshadow and loves neutral cool shades. It has everything I need for day to night. I love playing around with it and the packaging is so cute I always keep it out on my vanity. The shades are nicely pigmented and stay in place even if I do not use shadow primer. I'm very happy with this kit. xo

on 7/1/2011 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like this palette. I'm light skinned so a lot of these colors match me very well. I like this better than the natural eye palette. I don't like the brush applicator that came with this palette. The packaging is very cute. There's a good range or equal range of matte and shimmer. I like using the dark brown shade for my brows which worked very well. I can pretty much do my brows, eye shadows, and highlight my inner corners with this palette. I would buy this again if i ran out which i hope i don't since i only wear makeup twice a week. I recommend this if you like neutral, natural, semi smoky, smoky, or just plain eye makeup look.

on 4/21/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Had my eye on this for a while...everytime I went into Sephora I'd walk away with every color swatched! Finally went ahead and bought it. I adore almost all the colors except Birthday Suit which just made my whole look messy on my pale skin. In the Buff is a great matte highlight color. All of the shades showed up nicely on me, nothing too harsh. Easy to blend and seamlessly went together. The "Day, Night and Fashion" cards were adorable and great color combos. The things I didn't love was the bulky packaging, the drawer at the bottom and the price. $35 for 9 colors? Meh. All in all great colors for a light smokey day look or a dramatic evening look.

on 4/12/2011 7:25:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Nice change from the typical bronze look you get in most neutral palettes. If UD Naked felt too warm, this would be nice for you. The colors are more cool toned. There are hues of purpley-pink type colors, a greyish color, etc. It think the not "brown" selection is what makes this palette so interesting and perhaps preferred by some over UD Naked.

on 3/23/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I love this set so much! You can go simple for your everyday look or your at work look or go dramatic! I love that you can make it look like you are hardly wearing any make up at all! That is rare! I would tell anyone to give it a chance.