Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

3.0

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This eye-shadow collection is very nice. The colors are good for all seasons, all year long. I usually use this during the day. The colors are soft and I need to swipe my brush on the shadow a few times to get the color to be noticed on my lid. You cannot wear it alone, defiantly need a good primer and a good mascara. I have dark brown eyes and the colors work very well defining my eyes. It is kind of a little too expensive but the box is very cute and the colors are perfect for everyday looks.

on 3/22/2011 10:24:00 PM

I'm so sad that I couldn't make this pallet work for me. The colors are so beautiful, if only it was more pigmented. No matter how much you pack on the color, it will not show up very much and it fades away to nothing in a short amount of time. I even tried to shave off some of the shadows and used the shavings to really pack it on, but no go. Also, there's a lot of fallout and I couldn't even use the black shade as an eyeliner. Oh well. I just returned it back to Sephora.

on 8/5/2010 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS PALETTE. I'm really fair and don't really like to go super heavy on my eyes (shadow-wise, at least!) and these colors are all perfect... they are pretty sheer but are absolutely gorgeous. The packaging is cute but the container is sort of a pain to try and stash in my makeup kit. I use my own shadow brush instead of what's in the little slide out container...