Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

3.3

I really like this palette- it has some matte and some shimmer, and I really like that. You can layer the colors for more oomph. Some of the colors seem pretty glittery, and I haven't worn them yet. I don't use the brush it came with, and the cards it comes with seem fairly worthless, but the colors are pretty. I really love the color honey pot.

I just got this so am in the "honeymoon period" of using a new palette- but I see myself using this about how much I use UD Naked- and I love UD Naked. They're fairly similar, so I'll probably use the colors together!

I will buy this again, but really wish you could buy the colors separately, I'll have to look into that.

on 3/22/2011 10:24:00 PM

I'm so sad that I couldn't make this pallet work for me. The colors are so beautiful, if only it was more pigmented. No matter how much you pack on the color, it will not show up very much and it fades away to nothing in a short amount of time. I even tried to shave off some of the shadows and used the shavings to really pack it on, but no go. Also, there's a lot of fallout and I couldn't even use the black shade as an eyeliner. Oh well. I just returned it back to Sephora.

on 9/6/2010 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I bought this at Sephora since the UD Naked palette was sold out. I really like this palette. This is one of the rare palettes that all the e/s colors are nice. I use them all! The shadows do require a good primer. These e/s are understated, neutral but sexy.