Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Too Faced Naked Eye Kit
Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is a Collection of Beautiful Colors. Similar too thier "Natural eye kit".

"in the buff" is a sheer bone,
"Pillow Talk" is a Taupe color,
"Like a Virgin" a dark taupe,
"Birthday Suit" a shimmery tan,
"Satin Sheets" a gorgeous shimmery pink,
"Unmentionables" a Shimmery Gunmetal color,
"Pink Cheeks" a shimmery light peach,
"Lap Dance" a gorgeous shimmery Chocolatey color
"Stiletto" a matte black.

So far i love this product! Like the natural eye kit, this one also comes with 3 cards that teach you the different looks; "Day", "Classic", and "Fashion".

on 7/18/2010 9:29:00 PM

I own two sets of Too Faced's Natural Eye Kit, so I bought the Naked Eye Kit right away. Unfortunately, I found that the colors were rather dull/flat. To be fair, perhaps this kit wasn't for me since many of the shades are matte (which I do not care for) and I may have been expecting too much color pay-off from a kit that is marketed to provide a naked eye. Still, if you are looking for a neutral eye I would strongly suggest the Natural Eye Kit (see my other review).

I would like to compliment Too Faced, though, on its development of wearable eyeshadow kits and the inclusion of how-to flashcards in the kits. This company seems to be meeting the needs of its customers - regular gals like me that are not makeup artists but have a desire to learn (and look good!).

I loved the Natural Eye Kit, but not as much as I love this baby. It's by far the best eye makeup purchase I ever did, and trust me I'm a makeup junkie !
I love it even more than the Urban Decay Naked Palette.
It's a cooler and even more neutral version of the Natural Eye Kit, I use EVERY color in this kit whereas there are some bronzey and warm colors in the Natural Eye Kit I don't use.
I would repurchase the Naked Eye Kit in a heartbeat. I'm so in love with it !

on 9/2/2010 12:31:00 PM

I bought this after all the rave reviews I read. At first glance after receiving it, I was totally bummed out. I just expected more and I didn't really think the colors were that 'naked'. But when I tried it a few times it really grew on me. I'm not too keen on the two pink shades in this palette. One is too sparkly and the other is just doesn't do anything for me. Would work for a highlight shade, I guess. This is my go-to eyeshadow when I don't want to think about what makeup to wear. I like the fact that it came with a black shade because you can vamp it up when you want to.

I admit I HAD to have this after buying the Natural Palette, dam* that palette is amazing. I prefer warmer colors so I admit I prefer that one, I also prefer the consistency and pigment of those shadows as well. I found that only the darker and shimmery shades in the Naked palette had real nice pigmentation, tho all were soft and blendable as imo all TF shadows are... I guess my point is this is a great set if you don't have similar colors, or if you were a lot of softer more subdued shades. This palette does exactly what it says, creates a subtly naked eye. I adore the packaging but wish it was more portable and instead of unnec. craptastic brushes came a liner or something. The Naked UD palette is just a tad more and comes with a dual liner, although I believe it to be more like the "Natural" palette. Just sayin'.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The Too Faced Natural Eye palette is one of my favorite palettes, so when the Natural Eye palette came out, I was eager to get my hands on it. The Natural Eye palette creates a soft and polished finish. I especially like the soft, pink and taupe colors. Think dusky gray and light pink - the 'powersuit' of ES combinations.
It's a very classy and grown-up look, while looking clean and polished all at the same time. It's easy to transform a clean daytime look to something sexier, by simply using the darker colors to create a smokier look.
I also supplement certain colors (Silk Teddy - peach champagne shimmer) from the Natural Eye palette when I need a little pop of color or to glam things up without going too warm. It creates a different but just as versatile look as the original palette. <3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I so wanted to love this! It was ok, but not as great as I thought it would be. I love that it has the 3 cards included that show you how to do different looks, step-by-step (this was the main reason I bought this) The colors in this palette are more matte, so anyone can wear it. Its great you can wear something that looks good and natural when you dont do your full eye look. The colors in the daytime palette are almost identical to the covergirl 3- eyeshadow in almond truffles, but they have a little more shimmer to it. The packaging was cute, but I carry my make up with me in my purse, so its kinda hard. There's not very much either. Nice color combinations and looks though!

on 10/9/2010 6:56:00 PM

I bought this product on a whim while shopping for a product completely unrelated. I was wondering whether I had wasted my money on the way home, but after cracking it open I am so glad I made this purchase.

The colors are absolutely gorgeous. I have very fair skin and it's hard to find good neutrals. I was in the market for some good neutrals that weren't typical browns.

They wear beautifully, though I do wear a good eye primer, so that might have a bit to do with it. They blend well together and you can make so many different looks with just this one pallet. From super natural to a dramatic smoky look - this pallet is incredibly versatile.

The packaging isn't the best. It's cute, but renders it useless for carrying along. It just seems a bit bulky to me. Also, the brush that is included is maybe okay for emergencies, though I'd be more apt to just use my fingers.

I feel like it's a bit pricey for just eyeshadow, but then again, I'm pretty sure I'd purchase it again.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Okay, so I really enjoyed the NAKED palette by Urban Decay and decided to give this Too Faced Naked kit a whirl considering I generally LOVE Too Faced products... I did not like this one! At all. The colors, to me, seem gorgeous in the kit and I loved the names, however, when on, they are not true in my opinion. They lost a lot of pigmentation. Perhaps these colors were too light for my NC40 skin...? :/ I don't know, I went with this one because the TF Neutral palette looked too similar to my UD NAKED and I wanted even more neutrals since the fabulous experience with the neutrals UD NAKED. Colors in this TF Naked palette did not blend very well... Basically these appeared blah and blah. I know the point is to look naked- but nakeds should look like you, but better-- not worse... :P Did not like the chalky look and feel of these shadows. This may work for someone... but for me- no thank you!

on 11/6/2010 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The e/s are very smooth & well-pigmented. Good for a very neutral/"naked" look. Almost too naked for me since the lighter shades pretty much match my skintone (NW10). But... this can give me a very natural, no makeup eye & it can also give me a sexier look. I think this is a good basic to have but in general I prefer more drama