Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

4.5

on 3/5/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great colour selection to achieve your naked eye look. Love the finishes of each of the shadows. I find that some of the eyeshadows do crease on me though (i use urban decay primer potion to prime) although this may be because i have extremely oily lids. I've received several compliments when i wear these shadows which is important for me. My personal favourite colour is 'satin sheets' my mum loves this on my eyes and so do I! They last all day on your lids (minus the crease for me). The packaging is so cute! Although a mirror would have been nice. No fall out and can easily and quickly be applied.

I love this product and i love the colors and that you can do a very sheer look to something very dramatic. I use this palette for my everyday look and what i do is i put 'In the buff' as a base and then i put 'satin sheets' a beautiful shiny pink color on my lids and 'Lap dance' a shimmery brown color in my crease and it looks so beautiful. This palette is great to have in your makeup bag because what i go out i turn my everyday look into a dramatic night look. This palette comes with a matte black and when i say matte i mean MATTE black and i use that which is called 'stiletto' as my eye liner and i use 'unmentionables' to darken up my look. This is really an all purpose palette and if your getting started all you need to buy is this palette and you'll be set for life!