Too Faced Naked Eye Kit

Naked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye KitNaked Eye Kit

4.3

on 3/10/2012 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

There are three different sets of colors - one is meant to constitute a day look, another a classic look, and another a fashion look, though that doesn't mean you can't use the colors as you wish. I think the sets are coordinated quite nicely and even come with little cards that give you instructions on how to use the colors to achieve a certain look. They're really cute and especially helpful for beginners who don't really know where to start.
As for the colors themselves, I think they're very pigmented and really soft to the touch, which is nice when you're applying it on your eyes as it means that you don't need to pack the color on for ages and also that they're quite blendable. I really like the fact that these are neutral colors that can be suited to both day and night looks, so you can create very natural and also more dramatic looks. It's a versatile palette and well-suited to all occasions, so I think it's a great starter palette!
The only thing I don't really like about the palette is the size. It's quite chunky due to the little slide out drawer at the bottom which contains two dual-ended applicators. I think that's unnecessary and I wish it wasn't included, as I don't usually use applicators that come with palettes anyway. If that detail had been taken out of the packaging, I think the palette would be more portable and better for traveling with. But it's really not too big of a deal and I really like the palette anyway, for the pigmented, soft eyeshadows and versatility. Plus, the names are so cute! They're creative and a bit cheeky, but I think that's just adorable and only makes me love the palette more.

on 3/5/2012 4:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

A great colour selection to achieve your naked eye look. Love the finishes of each of the shadows. I find that some of the eyeshadows do crease on me though (i use urban decay primer potion to prime) although this may be because i have extremely oily lids. I've received several compliments when i wear these shadows which is important for me. My personal favourite colour is 'satin sheets' my mum loves this on my eyes and so do I! They last all day on your lids (minus the crease for me). The packaging is so cute! Although a mirror would have been nice. No fall out and can easily and quickly be applied.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette it's a perfect natural and smokey eye palette I have hit pan on all of the eyeshadow except for like a virgin and unmentionables because they are much to dark for me but other than that LOVE this product eyeshadows are very pigmented and creamy and just apply perfectly to the eye area would recommend this to everybody

on 8/14/2011 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

This product is AMAZING. i bought it after juicystar07's rave reviews. Though i dont really use many of the colors (only really four or five of them) it really is worth every penny. i get compliments on my eye shadow all the time. i never used to wear eye shadow before wearing this, but decided to give it a shot because it was finally a brand name palette without a completely ridiculous price tag. i use gold all over than the sparkly dark brown on my middle-outer corners and its simply amazing. its so fast! i dont really use the brush that comes with it except for the side that has an angled end to fill in my eyebrows with the matte brown color in the set. love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smaller than it looked in the picture, bad fallout, colours fade easily and dont even apply great anyway! wouldnt buy it again, nice colours though, shame!

I love this product and i love the colors and that you can do a very sheer look to something very dramatic. I use this palette for my everyday look and what i do is i put 'In the buff' as a base and then i put 'satin sheets' a beautiful shiny pink color on my lids and 'Lap dance' a shimmery brown color in my crease and it looks so beautiful. This palette is great to have in your makeup bag because what i go out i turn my everyday look into a dramatic night look. This palette comes with a matte black and when i say matte i mean MATTE black and i use that which is called 'stiletto' as my eye liner and i use 'unmentionables' to darken up my look. This is really an all purpose palette and if your getting started all you need to buy is this palette and you'll be set for life!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The Too Faced Naked Eye Palette is an amazing product!! It comes in nice packaging and nice eyeshadows to complete your sweet and sexy look! I love how it came with three cards on how to make a simple look! I use all the looks but I have been really liking the Classic Look. It is very natural. This product is great for beginners in makeup and professionals. My only con is that the packaging can be quite bulky.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

I ordered this from Sephora online and at first I was disappointed. You are definitely paying for the packaging here, because the box is huge & elaborate and the eyeshadows are actually quite small. However, I find myself using this at least 5 days a week since I ordered it in November. The only complaint I have is that the 3 big shades aren't as pigmented as the others. "In The Buff" is the worst offender, it just shows up as an unflattering chalky white on my eye. "Pink Cheeks" is O.K., but could be better. "Birthday Suit" is the best big shadow and this is the one I use the most often. All of the smaller sized shadows are great, and I especially love "Satin Sheets", a gorgeous duochrome pink satin that flashes gold and "Lap Dance" a beautiful metallic warm grey. I would say that if you see yourself using this palette often, it is worth the money.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

When I don't know what eyeshadow to wear or I'm in a rush, or a want a fool-proof pretty eye that looks great, I reach for this palette. I bought it in July and although I use it 2-3 times a week, still haven't hit pan on any colors. I'm pretty fair with green eyes and I love EVERY color. I give it a 4 because I don't seem to use it like the instructional cards want me to, and I think the drawer at the bottom with the sponge/angle brush is a bit pointless. But I love the quality, love the colors, and will definitely buy another one once this one is gone.