L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

It was a wet, clustered and flaking mess, brand new, upon first opening it and pulling out the wand. This mascara is gravely overhyped and talked up, because I don't see the pay off. Beautiful packaging, nice brush for separating and splitting clumped lashes but otherwise there isn't any remarkable volume, lengthening or drama to the lashes.

on 7/4/2018 10:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I was in a crunch, so picked this up at CVS. It didn't really do anything except darken lashes. No discernible volume. For reference, I have black lashes and loved Dior Maximeyes (discontinued). Currently use Ciate Wonderwand, which is terrific except for the wet/messy application. Will return Voluminous.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

For the last couple of years I would spend a pretty penny on Benefit They're Real Mascara. It's a bit pricey and kind of hard to remove, though, so I decided I wanted to try something else. I did a google search on the best drugstore mascaras and Loreal Voluminous Lashes showed up. The wand made me feel compelled to try this mascara. It's similar to BTR, being that it's a straight wand covered in super fine bristles so that you can coat each individual lash while still creating volume. Another thing I really like about this mascara is how the Waterproof version STAYS PUT but also ISN'T impossible to remove like a lot of waterproof mascaras. If I didn't know this was Loreal, I would think it would be a higher end brand. Lastly, it seems to hold curl really well so I am able to get this doll eyed look with super long, defined eyelashes. They practically look fake. Gorgeous. If you are wondering whether or not it's worth the $8 price point., the answer is YES.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This mascara was super disappointing. I used to really like the original Voluminous, but this one didn't live up to the original. The packaging is pretty, and that is a point in its favor, but overall this is just a very basic mascara with a silicone brush to help eliminate clumpiness. It is nothing to write home about at all.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I've never written a terrible review for a product until now. I like the way this mascara looks on my lashes when on clean lashes. It does make them longer. The tube is nice and I love the flexibility of the brush. Day after day of using this, I found that I wasn't able to wash it off. After a week of only getting half off each day, it began to build up in spots. When I finally found something oily enough to take much of it off, I was left with tons of lashes gone. On one inner corner , the lashes are completely gone. I still have clumps of lashes that feel glued on.

on 2/8/2018 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found this mascara about 10 years ago when a friend of mine had amazing eyelashes and I asked her what she was using. I’ve tried many other mascaras since then, but I always go back to this one. I love the brush on this. It prevents clumps and separates lashes very nicely. I will say that I always use a volumizing mascara as a first coat, just to thicken my lashes. I will continue to buy this stuff and hope L’Oréal never stops making it.

on 1/15/2018 9:46:00 PM

HG product! Basically the only mascara I've used for a few years now (waterproof version). I've found that other mascaras tend to fall throughout the day giving me a raccoon look but this one stays in place all day and gives me a very natural but noticeable look. Yes, it is a little more expensive than other drug store mascaras but if you compare that to higher end mascaras this is a steal

on 1/1/2018 11:48:00 AM

This is the only mascara I've purchased for a couple of years now, at least. Lengthens, volumizes, holds a curl, doesn't flake. It can be used lightly for every day, or built up for more drama. I've received some other mascaras in Ipsy boxes, and I like them and use them sometimes. But I keep coming back to Million Lashes, and as of now, it will continue to be the only mascara I purchase.

on 12/31/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow, the flaking! This flakes like crazy. I've had to remove so many flakes within the past two hours. This is going back.

on 12/11/2017 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Super natural, yet really make my lash noticeable.
It does not clump. It is the most water resistant product I've ever come across.
The only downside is you will need its mascara remover to remove the mascara completely.