L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 2/8/2018 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I found this mascara about 10 years ago when a friend of mine had amazing eyelashes and I asked her what she was using. I’ve tried many other mascaras since then, but I always go back to this one. I love the brush on this. It prevents clumps and separates lashes very nicely. I will say that I always use a volumizing mascara as a first coat, just to thicken my lashes. I will continue to buy this stuff and hope L’Oréal never stops making it.

on 1/15/2018 9:46:00 PM

HG product! Basically the only mascara I've used for a few years now (waterproof version). I've found that other mascaras tend to fall throughout the day giving me a raccoon look but this one stays in place all day and gives me a very natural but noticeable look. Yes, it is a little more expensive than other drug store mascaras but if you compare that to higher end mascaras this is a steal

on 1/1/2018 11:48:00 AM

This is the only mascara I've purchased for a couple of years now, at least. Lengthens, volumizes, holds a curl, doesn't flake. It can be used lightly for every day, or built up for more drama. I've received some other mascaras in Ipsy boxes, and I like them and use them sometimes. But I keep coming back to Million Lashes, and as of now, it will continue to be the only mascara I purchase.

on 12/31/2017 4:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Wow, the flaking! This flakes like crazy. I've had to remove so many flakes within the past two hours. This is going back.

on 12/11/2017 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Super natural, yet really make my lash noticeable.
It does not clump. It is the most water resistant product I've ever come across.
The only downside is you will need its mascara remover to remove the mascara completely.

on 12/5/2017 8:43:00 AM

Full fanned out lashes, long and black. Long lasting, doesn't clump or wear off too soon. Will repurchase.

on 10/25/2017 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been looking for a waterproof mascara that won't smudge or flake if I wear it during workouts. Everyone says "this" mascara won't do that, but they always have. I'm a sweater and no matter what I've tried, most mascaras can't hang with me through the workout without looking like smokey eye afterwards.

This one made it through my workout! My lashes were dark, long, thicker, and stayed curled, even six hours after I put it on. And not dark smudges under my eyes at all.

I took one lippie off for how tough it is to get off my lashes. I don't know how hard the non-waterproof version is to remove, but I need a seriously oily remover to get this off my lashes. But it's worth it to know my undereye area doesn't look a mess after a workout. Woo hoo!

EDIT : I'm giving it back the lippie. I wore it during a rainstorm of sweat and it never budged. Found that coconut oil gets it off well, so this is my HG of waterproof!

on 10/25/2017 2:52:00 PM

I bought one at Odakyu store in Shinjuku, one of the rare places that supply anything else besides Rimmel and Maybelline in Tokyo.
I have naturally long lashes but since I don’t use a lash curler this mascara does a pretty good job curling my lashes and making them voluminous. The coverage is pretty great too, one or two layers and it’s done.
BUT IT WOULD NOT COME OFF. I use an oil-based cleanser before a foamy one and it won’t come off no matter what I use. Maybe they’re making it extra waterproof for japanese market.
Anyway, I really love the brush and the overall effect it has but removing routine is what I can’t bear anymore. I won’t repurchase again because of the enormous lash loss during removing process.

on 4/7/2017 11:12:00 PM

This would be my HG mascara if it kept a curl. It gives me just the right amount of volume and length and loved the look it gave when first applied but sadly, my lashes would droop straight in a couple hours. I also liked that it removes so easily at night.

Because I hate having to use multiple mascaras to get the effect I want (I found that one coat of the VML waterproof version before applying a coat of this mascara holds the curl much better), I don't plan on repurchasing and will continue to look for my drugstore HG macara that does it all.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Keep in mind that this review is for the waterproof version!
I love it. It isn't cheap, especially for a drugstore mascara, but if you find it on sale I highly recommend you buy it. I fell in love some time ago with Benefit Rollerlash and ever since I've been on hunt for a cheaper mascara that would give me (almost) the same look. Guys, this is close. I've tried a bunch but none of them worked.
It really is waterproof which means you have a little trouble removing it with normal make-up remover (like micellar water), but if you use some kind of oily product - even coconut oil, works wonders! you'll be just fine.
Fanned lash, does separate, gives volume, doesn't smudge (I live in high humidity zone), doesn't clump and it is black. It does have it all.