L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

Ok so... I have been trying to find a good mascara. And I heard good things about this one. And maybe it is just my face and my lashes but this stuff just did not work for me. It made my lashes look amazing but a few hours into wearing it I had it smudge under my eyes which is not cute(which it says it is smudge proof) and it flakes like no tomorrow. I constantly have to check and make sure i dont look like a racoon. I am surprised when there is still mascara on my lashes at the end of the day. I've been using it for a couple weeks. And I think it is hitting the bin soon!

on 11/13/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

At the first week is too watery but after it let your lashes black, long and sexy. Remember curl them first!! I recomend it for girls with normal skin or dry because in my OILY lids it smuge on the lower lashes so I just use it on upper lashes. I recomend it for the quality-price. Order online if it is too expensive in your country!! :)

To Read all 976 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/12/2016 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One of my favourite mascaras! I've got thin fine and fairly few lashes, however this product immediately lengthes and slightly curls my lashes for a very natural effect, without clumping.

The wand isn't too large, so you aren't getting mascara caught in your eyebrowns, and the tip of the wand narrows down to reach the smaller inner lashes.

I think it's fairly good quality for the price and is definitely a go to daily product for me. I hope L'oreal do not discontinue.

on 8/25/2016 1:36:00 AM

Best mascara brush, formula and holder I've tried for my short, barely there, sparse eyelashes. Best for my sensitive and allergy prone eyes.

The brush has a narrow tip that can reach my inner lashes, the bristles make application easy and fast.

The built in excess wiper in the holder is invented by a genius! No need to wipe excess mascara on a tissue, except for maybe the tip. Less product wasted.

The formula is magical. I don't need an eyelash curler! I just apply the mascara, on the left and on the right, then I use my forefingers to lift my lashes up or curl it, for a few seconds and my lashes are curled!

The formula dries fast and it helps hold the curl in place! Perfect for my short lashes which can get weighed down by wet formulas. I read somewhere that mascaras are like hair gel or wax. If you want to hold your hairstyle in place, you used a wax or a fast drying gel, else it'll fall and stick together. You also need to make sure you don't put too much else it'll look like a wet mess. This is so true! The fast drying formula of Voluminous Million Lashes mascara miraculously gave me curled and enhanced lashes.

I put one coat for natural everyday look or two coats for night time look to put more volume or for more drama. I love how it defines, separates and gives volume to my barely there lashes.

For everyday mascara, I prefer the washable kind, and this mascara is definitely washable, easy to remove! I just wet my lashes with water, put Cetaphil on my left and right lashes, distribute it well and wash off with water. Wipe it with white towel, and there's no residue!

The only issue since its washable is it's not waterproof, so avoid getting rained on. Then again, it's marketed as washable, so this is perfect for those who wants gentle formulas which pose no risk of lashes abuse. No need to rub or use makeup removers with this one.

It's a really excellent mascara. It is also light on my eyes, I don't feel my kids getting heavy after application.

After trying Maybelline Falsies, Maybelline Magnum, Revlon Volume + Length, Revlon Super Length recently and countless others before, finally found the mascara for me! I hope L'Oreal will not discontinue this!!!

on 8/11/2016 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is the first mascara I bought from L'oreal. I usually stick to maybelline's mascara and wanna try this. This mascara is so clumpy and the brush is so big. You need to wait a few mins to let it dry before your 2nd coat. It's so hard using it and the wand is plastic. What i like about this product is it can easily removed & Love the scent too, smells like rose water when i'm using it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

One of the worst mascaras I've ever tried. I love big lashes (one of my favourite mascaras is False lash effect by Max Factor).
My main complain is that it is not buildable at all. I'll keep trying - maybe after some time the formula will dry a little. As of now, it does nothing for my lashes. After the first coat, my lashes are separated, but it makes them look sparse. Adding more coats doesn't help, just makes them look spidery. I don't like it neither for natural nor dramatic looks.

on 6/29/2016 6:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

A pretty good mascara here! The wand is awesome- it applies the product evenly and leaves few clumps if any. There is some volume, which can be built up. The reason I didn't give five stars is because I found it to be better at separating lashes than providing volume. I wouldn't recommend the waterproof version of this though- it crumbles like crazy!

on 6/23/2016 11:58:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Here I go again, trying to save money -- this was on sale at Rite Aid in NYC for $6.99 -- and not having it work out very well. Well, I'm happier with the product now than I was the first time I took it out of the package.

The good part is the brush is pretty nice. Lots of bristles, and you can really get to the root. My lashes are medium length and extremely fine. The color is nice and the texture is not clumpy.

The bad part is that it just doesn't build up. You can put coat after coat and your lashes don't get stiff and thick. I think the formula is just too wet. It also doesn't dry quickly. Meaning that if you get one (thin and skimpy) coat on one eye, then do the other eye, the first eye is still wet when you go back in for another coat. Even if you wait, your lashes just look kind of meh.

If I added one coat of another brand as the final layer, my lashes actually looked really good. (In this case, Rimmel, which I thought was the worst mascara until I tried this. Everything is relative, I guess.) But this is the mascara that was old and used up that I need to throw out!

All that said, now that I've had this about a week or so, it's drying out enough to be looking better without too much doctoring.

Even for the price, I'm not sure it's worth this much work.

I really like this mascara!!! My HG is voluminous, so when I saw this product, I went after it. When I first got it, I didnt like it, because I thought the brush should have had more product. However, I began to use it more, and it became better. My lashes are long, but thin. They need a nice fat sized brush, but a good separator in one. That's what you get with this mascara! I nice, fat sized brush, with separation!!! My lashes love it! I get beautiful, drama sized, separted lashes!!! A couple of times, I've had to comb through them, but I don't know if it was the mascara or the amount of oil deposited from the baby oil I used to remove previous makeup.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I've used Voluminous Original forever and while I like it quite a bit, I wish it gave just a little more length. But I'm very sensitive and it's the only mascara that doesn't cause me any grief. I tried this, hoping it would give more length, but it was very irritating, and really didn't do much for me at all. The smell of this is quite strong and it has different ingredients than the original, so it's a no go for me.