L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 12/11/2017 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Super natural, yet really make my lash noticeable.
It does not clump. It is the most water resistant product I've ever come across.
The only downside is you will need its mascara remover to remove the mascara completely.

on 12/5/2017 8:43:00 AM

Full fanned out lashes, long and black. Long lasting, doesn't clump or wear off too soon. Will repurchase.

on 10/25/2017 2:52:00 PM

I bought one at Odakyu store in Shinjuku, one of the rare places that supply anything else besides Rimmel and Maybelline in Tokyo.
I have naturally long lashes but since I don’t use a lash curler this mascara does a pretty good job curling my lashes and making them voluminous. The coverage is pretty great too, one or two layers and it’s done.
BUT IT WOULD NOT COME OFF. I use an oil-based cleanser before a foamy one and it won’t come off no matter what I use. Maybe they’re making it extra waterproof for japanese market.
Anyway, I really love the brush and the overall effect it has but removing routine is what I can’t bear anymore. I won’t repurchase again because of the enormous lash loss during removing process.

on 4/7/2017 11:12:00 PM

This would be my HG mascara if it kept a curl. It gives me just the right amount of volume and length and loved the look it gave when first applied but sadly, my lashes would droop straight in a couple hours. I also liked that it removes so easily at night.

Because I hate having to use multiple mascaras to get the effect I want (I found that one coat of the VML waterproof version before applying a coat of this mascara holds the curl much better), I don't plan on repurchasing and will continue to look for my drugstore HG macara that does it all.

on 10/25/2017 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've been looking for a waterproof mascara that won't smudge or flake if I wear it during workouts. Everyone says "this" mascara won't do that, but they always have. I'm a sweater and no matter what I've tried, most mascaras can't hang with me through the workout without looking like smokey eye afterwards.

This one made it through my workout! My lashes were dark, long, thicker, and stayed curled, even six hours after I put it on. And not dark smudges under my eyes at all.

I took one lippie off for how tough it is to get off my lashes. I don't know how hard the non-waterproof version is to remove, but I need a seriously oily remover to get this off my lashes. But it's worth it to know my undereye area doesn't look a mess after a workout. Woo hoo!

EDIT : I'm giving it back the lippie. I wore it during a rainstorm of sweat and it never budged. Found that coconut oil gets it off well, so this is my HG of waterproof!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Keep in mind that this review is for the waterproof version!
I love it. It isn't cheap, especially for a drugstore mascara, but if you find it on sale I highly recommend you buy it. I fell in love some time ago with Benefit Rollerlash and ever since I've been on hunt for a cheaper mascara that would give me (almost) the same look. Guys, this is close. I've tried a bunch but none of them worked.
It really is waterproof which means you have a little trouble removing it with normal make-up remover (like micellar water), but if you use some kind of oily product - even coconut oil, works wonders! you'll be just fine.
Fanned lash, does separate, gives volume, doesn't smudge (I live in high humidity zone), doesn't clump and it is black. It does have it all.

on 3/18/2017 10:15:00 AM

I like it a lot. It's a very good everyday mascara. It doesn't clump and it's not too wet, gives lash separation, length and volume. It's not SUPER dramatic (not a "falsie" effect) but it does a very good job nonetheless.
I bought it in brown/black because i think it looks better for a day look than very black. It's often on sale, like most drugstore mascara, so the price is good. I will buy again if i don't find a better one ;)

on 1/18/2017 7:39:00 AM

I bought this as a BOGO 1/2 off at DrugMart, along with my favorite Loreal mascara, Voluminous Butterfly...I wasn't as impressed with this one. It doesn't do any better for me than Maybelline's Great Lash...very basic, not a lot of extra length or volume, just coats my lashes. Not a terrible mascara, but not a great one either. I won't repurchase.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This my HG Mascara! I always have one as backup. It's super black and super separating. It's kind of a dry formula, but it doesn't dry out quickly. The brush is a great size, you can be precise & efficient with it. It lasts easily for 12+ hours, doesn't flake, and easily comes off at the end of the night. I seriously love & recommend this stuff.

on 3/18/2017 11:11:00 AM

I love this. I am using this on top of L'Oreal telescopic but I love both of them on their own. this formula is not super wet and tacky but its also not dry pros: lengthening volume separation big applicator (good for some bad for others) the wand is short and does not bend everywhere cons: big applicator (easy to mark up the nose and sides of eyes)