L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes

3.4

Aqua / Water / Eau ; Paraffin ; Potassium Cetyl Phosphate ; Cera Alba / Beeswax / ; Cire Dabeille ; Cera Carnauba / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba ; Acacia Senegal / ; Acacia Senegal Gum ; Glycerin ; Cetyl Alcohol ; Hydroxyethylcellulose ; Phenoxyethanol ; Peg/Ppg-17/18 Dimethicone ; Steareth-20 ; Phenethyl Alcohol ;Sodium Polymethacrylate ; Propylene Glycol ; Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil ; Hydrogenated Palm Oil ; Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate ; Disodium Edta ; Polyquaternium-10 ; Soluble Collagen ; Silica ; Panthenol ; Silica Dimethyl ; Silylate ; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate ; Atelocollagen[+/- May Contain / Peut Contenirci 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides ; Mica ; CI 75470 / Carmine ; CI 77288 / Chromium ; Oxide Greens ; CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green ; CI 77007 / Ultramarines ; CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide ; CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.

on 4/7/2017 11:12:00 PM

This would be my HG mascara if it kept a curl. It gives me just the right amount of volume and length and loved the look it gave when first applied but sadly, my lashes would droop straight in a couple hours. I also liked that it removes so easily at night.

Because I hate having to use multiple mascaras to get the effect I want (I found that one coat of the VML waterproof version before applying a coat of this mascara holds the curl much better), I don't plan on repurchasing and will continue to look for my drugstore HG macara that does it all.

on 3/18/2017 11:11:00 AM

I love this. I am using this on top of L'Oreal telescopic but I love both of them on their own. this formula is not super wet and tacky but its also not dry pros: lengthening volume separation big applicator (good for some bad for others) the wand is short and does not bend everywhere cons: big applicator (easy to mark up the nose and sides of eyes)

on 3/18/2017 10:15:00 AM

I like it a lot. It's a very good everyday mascara. It doesn't clump and it's not too wet, gives lash separation, length and volume. It's not SUPER dramatic (not a "falsie" effect) but it does a very good job nonetheless.
I bought it in brown/black because i think it looks better for a day look than very black. It's often on sale, like most drugstore mascara, so the price is good. I will buy again if i don't find a better one ;)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This my HG Mascara! I always have one as backup. It's super black and super separating. It's kind of a dry formula, but it doesn't dry out quickly. The brush is a great size, you can be precise & efficient with it. It lasts easily for 12+ hours, doesn't flake, and easily comes off at the end of the night. I seriously love & recommend this stuff.

on 1/18/2017 7:39:00 AM

I bought this as a BOGO 1/2 off at DrugMart, along with my favorite Loreal mascara, Voluminous Butterfly...I wasn't as impressed with this one. It doesn't do any better for me than Maybelline's Great Lash...very basic, not a lot of extra length or volume, just coats my lashes. Not a terrible mascara, but not a great one either. I won't repurchase.

on 1/13/2017 1:12:00 AM

I bought this as my friend uses it all the time. It makes my lashes look great it lengthens and separates them well but it smudges and flakes so I have to constantly check in the mirror. Shame as I love the way it makes my lashes but would not buy this again.

My favourite mascara! Very black, makes your lashes look incredibly long and full with just one coat. People ask me if I'm wearing false eyelashes or if I have eyelash extensions when I wear this! Easy to remove with makeup remover. The price is about $10 which is slightly expensive since the average drugstore mascara is about $7-$8. However, I think this mascara is worth it. The packaging is really pretty as well. I will repurchase!

Ok so... I have been trying to find a good mascara. And I heard good things about this one. And maybe it is just my face and my lashes but this stuff just did not work for me. It made my lashes look amazing but a few hours into wearing it I had it smudge under my eyes which is not cute(which it says it is smudge proof) and it flakes like no tomorrow. I constantly have to check and make sure i dont look like a racoon. I am surprised when there is still mascara on my lashes at the end of the day. I've been using it for a couple weeks. And I think it is hitting the bin soon!

on 11/13/2016 4:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

At the first week is too watery but after it let your lashes black, long and sexy. Remember curl them first!! I recomend it for girls with normal skin or dry because in my OILY lids it smuge on the lower lashes so I just use it on upper lashes. I recomend it for the quality-price. Order online if it is too expensive in your country!! :)

on 10/12/2016 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One of my favourite mascaras! I've got thin fine and fairly few lashes, however this product immediately lengthes and slightly curls my lashes for a very natural effect, without clumping.

The wand isn't too large, so you aren't getting mascara caught in your eyebrowns, and the tip of the wand narrows down to reach the smaller inner lashes.

I think it's fairly good quality for the price and is definitely a go to daily product for me. I hope L'oreal do not discontinue.

Popular Mascaras