concealapore

1 review

on 8/22/2012 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have been considering tryingthisproduct for a long time but was hesitant about buying something like this online and not knoing the ingredients. The comapny assured me I would get a refudn if I did not like the product and that they had had not issues with skin sensitivities in the past. Wow- I should have tried this sooner!! The thing to note with this product is that it is NOT a primer, it is a spot concealer for one or two enlarged pore sites. It is not for full face coverage!!! I have a large pore/dent/spot on my nose that has bothered me for a couple years( I don't even know when it appeared, it could have been from a pimple or sun or when I was young, I have no idea). I had tried using make-up, filling it with concealer, filling it with Vaseline, primer, but it was always still there, this hole on my nose.
The first try with Concealapore (a VERY tiny dab) and some make-up and the large pore has literally has disappeared on my face. I must say that I am amazed. It is exactly what I was looking for, a product that would literally fill up that hole so I could wear my makeup evenly and have the spot smoothed over.

Will buy this product again.