concealapore

1 review

on 9/28/2012 2:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

For years I hesitated with buying this product because of some shady reviews, and a "not so good" review on YouTube. I shouldn't have listened to their reviews and went with my hopes of just getting a good product that works.

I have a couple of ugly large pores, one is a good size hole due to cystic acne on my laugh line which made it noticeable when I laughed or smiled! And the hole is too big for any regular pore primer to cover. It searched for a long time, and spent A LOT of money on fillers, primers, you name it. I used Tri-Aktiline for the last year and really loved it but it's a white cream and if it wasn't blended well was very noticeable. I still use Tri-Aktiline for my wrinkle filler --it's fantastic for wrinkles BTW. (review on that coming later).

I went ahead an ordered Concealapore with the intentions of returning it if it was absolutely horrible. I received the product 3 days after ordering it. When you first open it up it has the look of a soft cream, but when you touch it it feels more like hard wax. I pulled out the spatula that was included and scraped off a little bit of the filler. At first it seemed to just ball up on my skin but I worked the filler with the spatula around the hole and it seemed to MELT itself into my pore, filling it up. I had to work with it a little bit to get it to smooth out but the bottom line is-- IT WORKED! I've been using it for a few days now. I apply it in the morning on top of my bareminerals makeup, then just dab little bit of mineral veil on top of the concealapore when I'm done because it looks a little oily around the hole without the mineral veil. It lasts all day long. So far I've only had to apply the product once in the morning and it lasts all day. At times, when my skin is extra oily, I will use the spatula to just "press it down" and smooth out the filler again, but never had to re-apply. My skin is super senstive and it has not caused any acne flair ups! Just be sure to wash it off at night.

It is a fantastic pore filler -- not an all over filler, just a single pore filler....and It's GREAT!