no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Your on to a loser with this one. The liner dries very quickly, in fact too quickly so it scrapes whilst your trying to layer over it. It crumbles off and wrinkles and is much harder to apply as opposed to a Gel liner with brush. It doesn't really last all day and is very difficult to remove. Very difficult to get a smooth application. I won't buy this again unfortunately. It is very cheap which is a plus but it's poor performance soon cancels that out.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Dark

HairBrown

4 years ago

I'm reviewing the Matte Black eyeliner (liquid) which I got at 2,99 €. There seems to be a little bit of everything in this review page... Very nice packaging, nice enough brush, good staying power. That's about it for positive things, because this thing is super uncomfortable once it dries. It kind of wrinkles (it actually looks wrinkled if you look up close) and then pulls on your skin, and I personally do not get used to the feeling... it is also not particularly matte or pigmented (I don't want to know how the "wet" one looks, matte perhaps?). I am not repurchasing, in fact I don't think I'll ever use it again... ugh. Considering I am using this once (1), it's not at all cheap. I don't think I've ever tossed anything after using it just once, but this is gonna be it.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

4 years ago

the price says it all crumbles off and u need to apply so many layers off it too watery

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan

HairBrunette

5 years ago

It's a no-no from me. I was not impressed with it at all, good job I tried it on my day off because it was not a pretty sight. I applied it as I always do. I had to apply a few layers to get the pigmentation and the line I wanted (slightly thicker). Then the whole flaked off. Blah. If somebody goes for a thin line, it may work, but not for me. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

6 years ago

I bought this just to try out a new product. Honestly I'm not impressed. The application is very easy as the eyeliner is not to runny or gluey. But once the eyeliner dries, it comes off so easily, the whole thing just crumbles. I slightly touched my eyes and when i looked at my fingers there was a lot of flakes of eyeliner. Just bad! you get what you pay for in this case

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

6 years ago

I bought the MUA Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black. Firstly the price of this product is amazing at £1 and is now my 'go-to' liquid eyeliner, so much so, that I've bought this item 3 times already in the past 12 months. I tend to use liquid eyeliner on most days and like a product that glides on effortlessly, has good staying power (10 hours minimum!) and is sold at a good price - this product ticks all of those boxes! Application: The consistency of this product is slightly watery yet on the first stroke of the applicator the product comes out almost opaque. I needed to apply two layers of the eyeliner to reach my desired definition. It takes about 30 seconds to a minute to dry completely so bear this in mind before you curl your lashes! The brush on this product is fairly stiff and has a fine nib therefore application was easy and effortless! Also just the right amount of product was dispensed onto the applicator so I didn't find myself working with huge blobs of liquid eyeliner on my eyelid. Final finish and staying power: Bearing in mind I applied this eyeliner over eyelids that had the following; primer, foundation and setting powder the product stayed on my eyelids throughout the day. On a most occasions I'll have the eyeliner on at work for 9 hours straight then a few more hours into the late evening if I have an event to go to and it still hasn't budged! I tend to do a touch-up by the 9 hour mark if I'm off to an event or heading out to dinner or drinks after work but this is literally just a quick swipe of the brush to fix any (minimal) smudges or faint wearing. Overall this product has excellent staying power and for someone who has fairly oily skin, a product with superb staying power is a must! Removal: Removing the eyeliner with a face wipe or with a face wash/ cleanser was a doddle - no problems at all. Overall, I would DEFINITELY be repurchasing this item.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

The worst product ever. In fact, the whole brand is just terrible (I also bought some powder from MUA and wasn't impressed at all). Firstly, I was amazed by the price - £1. Bargain! I thought to myself 'eyeliner is eyeliner, why not get a cheap one?'. I was wrong. I put it on my lids in the morning (about 10ish) to find that by 1pm it had just completely come off, not smudged, it had just crumbled off and I had black specs all over my face - I looked ridiculous! I mean, you could say "oh, it doesn't matter, it was only £1", but I didn't pay £1 to look like I had put my make-up on in the dark and look like an idiot all day. I do not understand at all how the product was allowed to be put on the shelves of a LEADING cosmetic store. Terrible.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

3.0

7 years ago

I got this eyeliner in brown about two months ago and I've been using it a couple of times a week since then. The first thing i noticed about this eyeliner was the pigmentation. It goes on very opaque at the first swipe and in a way I would never have expected such an inexpensive liner to do. The swatch on my hand stayed on until i used makeup remover to take it of, another very pleasant surprise. Now to the not so good part of this review, and the reason to the 3 stars. I always have trouble opening this, even after talking all the build up out of the lid, and it's really an effort to get to the actual product. Also, on my eyes, this peels off in the weirdest way like no eyeliner ever has done to me before. Even if it stays on my hand all day, even through washing and scratching, on my eyes it seems to come off just by breathing on it, and i have to reapply it every 4-5 hours. Usually i find my eyeliner to be the longest lasting part of my makeup, but not with this one. I won't repurchase this product, but you definitely get more than you pay for with this. I will use it up and i will kind of enjoy it, but when this boy is done, I'll move on to something else.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I loved the packaging! Specifically how there was a sharpener in the lid. Regarding the quality, it's another story. For £1, I was prepared to forgive a lot. However, one thing I need in an eye liner is for the line to stay around my eyes! I bought this in the brown and the dark green. By mid day, the liner had "travelled" giving me raccoon eyes. It was worth a try but I will stick with my high end eye liners - you do get what you pay for!

About reviewer (63 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

9 years ago

I love this range. Okay.. it's a bit hit and miss, but you're paying pennies for the stuff! I especially like the eye shadows which come in a good range of colours. I have also tried the eyeliners which apply well but are quite waxy so don't last long (I also love how these come in a sharpener lid). The liquid eyeliners are also good for a pound, a little clumpy but good enough. I personally won't be bothering with the mascara.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm