Uploaded by diddyscafe

price range

Reviews

3.0

Sep/29/2012

Pleasures Bloom is pretty, nice and soft
I like it, it is the perfect gift for any woman, and the scent is soft and feminine
It lacks something though, but on a warm day, it smells very springlike without being a sharp floral
Nice!

About reviewer (288 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

May/15/2012

Femininity at its finest. The scent is just gorgeous. I'm definitely not a fan of floral fragrances- but this one is a beaut.
The initial spritz is very potent- chokingly so. But after a wee walk around mall, it settled to a very pleasant- soft, fresh, simple yet sophisticated fragrance.
Lasting power is average, but stays beautifully on clothes. Very versatile- soft and fresh …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

Jan/18/2012

This is a wonderful fragrance that can be worn everyday or for any occasion. I received it in a small sample size, and I am practically out of it. To me, the fragrance is both bright and creamy. It works well day to night and is appropriate for women in various age groups. I am anxious to purchase this in the full size.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

Oct/22/2011

Very sharp sweet cloying floweral scent. Its pretty at first, but not a complex scent.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

1.0

Sep/16/2011

I received a sample of Pleasures Bloom in a Macys Estee Lauder order and OMG I cannot bear it! It's super-strong, sharp, magnified flowers of peony and lily (the two notes I definitely picked up on) along with synthetic aldehydes. It reeked on me! And I sprayed it but once on one arm! I could not shake the smell. There was an almost bitter and alcohol quality to Pleasures Bloom as well …Read more

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

May/10/2011

This is a really nice addition to round out the Pleasures line. It is a pink, sweet floral with a bit of the distinct Pleasures scent underneath it all. It's not an everyday scent for me, which is probably why I won't buy it again, but it works well for my body chemistry. The dry down on this turns just a little powdery one me, but still recognizable as a "Pleasures" scent.

About reviewer (286 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

2.0

May/04/2011

This is an o.k. floral scent. It is a little to heavy for me though. When I first spray it I get a strong hit of peony, rose and lily. I don't get much fruit or musk from this scent at all. Even on the dry down it's still a very heavy floral. I like my scents to be more complex. With this one I feel like I have been beaten about the face with a flower shop. If you love florals this …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (116 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

fromxombie

Apr/13/2011

My mom gave this for my birthday last year. Actually, im not so into floral scents or citrus scent, but more into earthy-woody scent (like SheWood from dSquared, my original perfume). However, this one really made a good impact on me, with its subtle, but sheer statement kind-of thing. People kept saying i smell nice and asking what perfume i'm wearing, so i guess its a keep! Thanx ma!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

Jan/03/2011

I never thought that I would love a fragrance with a grapefruit scent but I do like this. However, I am not in love with this scent because it does leave a musty after odor, but that is probably it not working well with my skin's chemistry.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

Dec/02/2010

Notes include grapefruit, raspberry, lychee, violet flower pink peony, rose, jasmine, green lily, musk, patchouli, creamy vanilla. It is a fruity floral. Not bad, considering I am not a fan of florals, but this one is nice.

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (425 reviews)

Age25-29