Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

Burt's Bees Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), aroma (flavor)*, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) seed butterllanolin, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 4/4/2016 11:12:00 AM

I purchased the twin pack at walmart for 5.38. Coconut and pear came with mango. Tasts wonderful and healed my severely dry cracked lips. Works perfectly and beautifully!! I love love love these lip balms.

on 3/7/2016 2:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

My lips were cracking and peeling after daily usage of those drying liquid lipsticks. I've never tried Burt's Bees before trying this, and I must say that Im very pleased. It smells decent, feels lighter than having lipstick on my lips and it is not tacky at all. Definitely more moisturising than the Mentholatum ones I used previously.

To Read all 126 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/28/2016 8:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I've used many Burt's lip balm iterations over the last 20 years. Probably all of them...and this is my favorite, followed by the Honey and Pomegranate versions.
I rate balms in two categories; moisturizing or protecting. I haven't to this day found a balm that moisturizes AND protects well. I've tried so, so many.
So - when my lips are going to be exposed to the elements, I want a protecting barrier, something thicker, waxy, or with a petroleum derivative. I hate thickly greasy though, so things like Carmex are out. Burt's Bees Honey/Original, Nuxe, La Mer or Natural Ice are my choices for protecting.

When I want moisturizing, plumping and soothing, I use this product or the Pomegranate one. It's thin, not as waxy as other Burt's options, leaves a slight shine. It mostly sinks in, and lips look and feel smoother and replenished. It really helps with healing, (not disguising), dryness on the lips and vermillion lines. It's really good for really cheap. This and the Pom version are the least greasy and most emollient Burt's I've tried so far.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I recently purchased this for the mango scent and absolutely love it! It tastes tropical and super sweet just like a mango. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth and healthy. I love wearing it to bed at night and waking up with beautiful feeling lips.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Burt's Bees is the best lip balm you will ever use... HANDS DOWN!!! It is has all the moisturizing properties you want in a lip balm...moisturizing, non-greasy, non-sticky, ect...with a variety of flavors that you will love. It has the qualities I always wished Bonnie Bell Lipsmackers would have had besides just the flavors. I have been using Burt's for about thirteen years now and swear by it. I have only ever had chapped lips when I ran out of it and did not repurchase after a few days. I have used Carmex, Blistex, and Chapstick in between just to try out a tasty flavor they have...I always end up tossing it and going back to Burt's because that stuff ended up making my lips dry and crack. This Flavor is another gem to that line. It has all the good qualities mentioned above. This one smells very fruity and tropical. You can definitely smell the mango in it. It is a great product and worth giving a try.

on 1/25/2015 3:11:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

So far I've tried 3 Burt's Bees lipbalms and this one has been meh. I like the mango smell and at first I really liked it. It stays on for a long time and feels smooth. My problem with it is that it doesn't moisture too well and I hate the finish it gives. It's kind of like a greasy sheen on my lips. It's neither matte or shiny so I don't like wearing it out of the house. Overall, I won't buy it again because I would like to try more lip balms so I can find my HG.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

My favorite Burt's Bees product by far! The balm has a very smooth texture and it smells incredible. I go through this stuff like crazy in the winter. It keeps my lips silky and has a nice sheen.

on 10/11/2014 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Honestly, one of the best things you can buy if you can dry/cracked lips! This stuff works miracles for my lips. I use a generous amount before I go to bed (as my lips are always dry and cracked by the end of the day) and in the morning they are smooth and supple! The mango tastes really nice too. I bought it online on sale for $5, not sure how much it costs in stores but it was a pretty good deal for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I picked up one of these last Saturday. I've gotta say, I'm impressed! I'm a huge mango lover, so that nice, tangy smell is a delight every time I pop the lid off. I'm sort of addicted to putting it on; the first time I used it, I found myself applying it for two or three minutes straight before I decided that I should stop lol. It doesn't have a waxy texture, it's definitely smooth and buttery (duh), and I love it. I've noticed that my lips are softer and not as dry. Overall, this is a win for me, and I will definitely be repurchasing. Very happy with this one!

on 9/13/2014 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

So, I loved this at first. It feels good on the lips. I am a lip balm junky, so I was stoked when this became my favorite. BUT, as time went on my lips got worse. I have dry lips, sometimes that chap. They started to peel and get really chapped. I thought maybe I need to drink more water. THen I lost this, and got a regular chapstick because I was broke and they are only a buck at walmart. WEll, as soon as I stopped using this, my lips magically stopping peeling. So sadly, this just did not work for me.

Popular Lip Treatments