Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner

Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner

4.8

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have rather large, black eyebrows and nearly black hair, but I prefer not to use a black eyebrow pencil or else...sharpie brows big time.

This pencil in dark brown seemed so promising. The bottom of the pencil shade color looked cool, the arm swatch looks cool, but somehow when I get it on my eyebrow the shade looks distinctly reddish brown against my brows. Since I have fair yellow-olive skin I don't find that's a great look.

I do really like the texture, it's firm but creamy enough to apply smoothly. In case you wondered, it IS different than the eyeliner formula which is much softer. It also lasts well. When Avon has a sale you can't beat the price.

It's just too bad that the shade isn't a match for me. If anyone else has this issue, try the NYC pencil in sable. Also affordable and nice without the red tones.

on 12/15/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This brow liner is amazing, effortless application

the Light Brown is a GREAT shade for me, a redhead. depends on your red hair, i suppose. it goes on well, blends easy, and makes my brows look natural, but also like I actually have some. my natural brow color is a VERY light red-blonde, which may as well be white. it looks like i have no brows until i use this, and when i do, they look natural. Always use a light hand when applying a brow pencil, too much will look goofy. These are often on sale for under $3, so, really, you cannot go wrong.

on 7/11/2010 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have med/dark auburn hair and find that the dark brown shade works best for me.
I use this to fill in and define my brows. It blends in easily with a brow brush, stays put like a charm, and looks very natural.
A staple in my makeup box.
I credit my eyebrow compliments to you Avon!
They always have sales where you can grab this for $1.99,
can't beat it.

on 2/23/2013 1:25:00 AM

This is the cheapest and the best. It has staying power and nicely pigmented. I use dark brown. I just lov the color. Im gonna re-purchase when I run out. The packaging is sleek and elegant. I pray Avon does not discontinue the product

Popular Brows Products