Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/15/2014 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This brow liner is amazing, effortless application

on 2/23/2013 1:25:00 AM

This is the cheapest and the best. It has staying power and nicely pigmented. I use dark brown. I just lov the color. Im gonna re-purchase when I run out. The packaging is sleek and elegant. I pray Avon does not discontinue the product

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

the Light Brown is a GREAT shade for me, a redhead. depends on your red hair, i suppose. it goes on well, blends easy, and makes my brows look natural, but also like I actually have some. my natural brow color is a VERY light red-blonde, which may as well be white. it looks like i have no brows until i use this, and when i do, they look natural. Always use a light hand when applying a brow pencil, too much will look goofy. These are often on sale for under $3, so, really, you cannot go wrong.

on 5/20/2011 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

A great pencil. Easily sharpens, stays sharp and doesn't break when you apply it, easily blended. I have been using this pencil for years. Occasionally, I try something else, but I always come back to this one. Overall, an excellent value for the price.

on 7/11/2010 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have med/dark auburn hair and find that the dark brown shade works best for me.
I use this to fill in and define my brows. It blends in easily with a brow brush, stays put like a charm, and looks very natural.
A staple in my makeup box.
I credit my eyebrow compliments to you Avon!
They always have sales where you can grab this for $1.99,