Joico Clinicure

No Image

1 review

on 7/10/2010 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Joice came out with DHT fighting product called Clinicure very similar to Nioxin products. This washes my hair squeeky clean and gets rids of oil, giving my hair suberb shine and volume. I really like this product. But before this shampoo I was using the Nioxin's dupe from Sally Beauty called Nutriox shampoo. Comparing Joice Clinicure and Nutriox has almost the same ingredients. Am I happy that Clinicure is in the market? Absolutely, because Nioxin becomes out of stock the moment it goes on sale at Ulta. Clinicure is a good alternative. I got a set with this shampoo and Clinicure conditioner for dirt cheap. I probably would not buy the product alone because its more economical for me to get Nutriox. However, one major difference I do notice that my hair is a little bit more volumized with Clinicure than Nutriox. So Nutriox is my everyday shampoo (due to being cheap) and Clinicure is reserved for special occassions: dinner out, meeting with clients etc.

Joico Clinicure Purifying Scalp Cleanse Ingredients
water, sodium laureth sulfate, decyl glucoside, lauramide mea, cocamidopropyl betaine, biotin, pyridoxine hcl, ivy leaf/stem extract, glycoproteins, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol, ginkgo biloba leaf extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, peppermint oil, sunflower seed extract, hops extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, panax ginseng root extract, panthenol, phytic acid, nettle extract, wheatgermamidopropyl dimethylamine hydrolyzed wheat protein, acetamide mea, glycerin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycol stearate, hydrogeanted starcth hydrolysate, citric acid, linoleamidopropyl pg-dimonium chloride, phosphate dimethicone, peg-8, ppg-1-peg-9 lauryl glycol ether, ppg-5-ceteth-10 phosphate, caprylyl glycol, polyquaternium-11, polyquaternium-22, silicone quaternium-16, sodium polyacrylate, undeceth-11, undeceth-5, butylene glycol, butyloctanol, disodium edta, tetrasodium eda, dmdm hydantoin, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, blue 1 (ci 42090), yellow 5 (ci19)

EDIT: I am beginning to use this more than nutriox, and noxion shampoo I have. Im soooo impressed with this line.