Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Raisin Berry (ME15)

Coastal Scents Hot Pot in Raisin Berry (ME15)
Coastal Scents ME15Coastal Scents ME15

4.2

on 5/4/2017 9:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Probably one of the better formulas within the Coastal scents hot pots range. It is a little patchy so I recommend to use a base shade which is buttery. Also, I apply a little, blend then apply in small increments.

My favourite combo: MUG Beaches and Cream as a base, Revlon Sun Soleil bronzer as a transition (it is warm), Raisin Berry as the eyelid shade, darken with Cherry Chocolate in the outer v.

on 2/17/2017 8:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the most beautiful purple raisin brown satin eyeshadow. The picture does not do it justice. It's a fantastic lid color and makes my blue eyes pop. I can't believe I only paid .99 cents for this shadow. Regular price is $1.95 but Coastal Scents often puts them on sale for .99 cents. What a steal. Holygrail!

on 6/15/2012 8:42:00 PM

I think this color is gorgeous. On my eyelids, it applies very vibrantly. It reminds me of a cranberry color. I like to pair it with Mauve Frost.

on 12/4/2010 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This Hot Pot is a perfect dupe for MAC's "Sweet Chestnut" which was in one of the quads in the Cult of Cherry collection. I have not worn this color yet, but I do have Sweet Chestnut and when I swatched both colors on my hand, they were identical. If you missed out on Sweet Chestnut, Hot Pot ME15 is a great option! =]

on 7/10/2010 8:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Online this color looks smokin' but in person its a burgundy with light shimmer. It applies like a reddish brown. I was hoping it would be just like the picture online. The staying power is not as great as the other coastal scents colors.