Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Lash Weave Primer

Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Lash Weave Primer

3.4

PROS - it did help for the first bit of the tube to help lengthen lashes extra before mascara. CONS - I usually don't have any issues with fiber products but this one got in my eyes and was slightly painful and definitely uncomfortable. The tube also lasted for less than a month and I didn't use it every day.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This lash primer is amazing! It Makes my lashes longer and thicker, works better then high-end lash primer, and the price is great! I end up needing less mascara when I use this product and my lashes look so much better.

on 5/18/2015 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pretty good! I used it along with the 1000 Lashes fibre black mascara, but I actually liked it better with my normal mascara. I used my Lancme Hypnose and wow! The primer made a huge difference!
Will definitely repurchase and buy as stocking stuffers! :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

HG product! When you apply it to your lashes, it doesn't look like any is being transferred but it really is. You can even see the fibers on the big brush! I apply this generously to my lashes then add mascara over it, I also use it on my bottom lashes. You can totally see a difference when you use this compared to your lashes without primer. It's an amazing value also, $6 at Walmart!

on 9/19/2015 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I can rave enough about this eye last primer. It does everything great for my lashes. The price is average, but it does go a long ways, depending on the amount of use. I've tried other eye lash primer, but always find myself running back to this one. So far, I have yet to find one more satisfying. I'm a fan.

Actually love this mascara primer, makes lashes a lot longer prior to applying mascara, also it was only 7$

on 4/16/2014 5:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I can't afford Lancome anymore at 20 +, and even the L'Oreal versions are getting up there in price. With the puny lashes I have, however, I need something for my mascara to grab onto to make it appear as though I have any sort of volume. i hadn't seen this before recently, so I was very pleased to find it well within price range. I will definitely try what a reviewer suggested as to apply the fibers with the tip of the brush, then use as a regular mascara wand. Thus far it has been a bit of a challenge, but still an improvement over no primer at all. I use this with both a volumizing and lengthening mascara to get the dramatic lashes I like. I will never have the false lash look, but visible is sure nice. I will happily buy this again as I can purchase a couple of mascaras and the primer for what I have paid for Lancome in the past.

on 8/13/2013 10:10:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I found this to be a really nice primer. It may take getting used to for some. It took me a few tries, but now I really like it. I use it under a Cover Girl mascara(in the purple tube) & it made my eyes pop! I went to a showing of a photo I took & I got a lot of compliments on my eyes. I didn't have any trouble with flakes getting in my eyes & it lasted for hours. I don't recommend putting it on your bottom lashes, but that's just me, I just use a clear mascara on my bottom lashes because my lashes are naturally black. I don't use the primer for everyday looks, I only use it when I really want my eyes to show off, like, say, going on a date(what's that?) going to dinner with family or friends or other events that might require a bolder look.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is not such a bad product!!! It retails for about $6 and it volumizes the lashes pretty well prior to mascara application. It makes a good but slight difference. A better explanation: It does not cover your whole lashes in white gunk like the L'Oreal lash primers do (they're a little more pricey), but it does leave white flecks between every lash and at the tips of them that grab the black pigments of mascara. It's definitely buildable and if I use this with my favorite mascara (Etude House 3 Step Volumecara) my lashes end up looking insanely full and long! Love this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I liked this primer quite a bit. It performs alot better that the actual fiber colored Mascaras. What I like about this primer is that you can actually see the tiny fibers on the brush. When it's applied you can see the fibers attached to your lashes and I was so amazed at the length and volume I received from this primer! I used the lashaholic also by Hard Candy over this primer and my eyelashes looked magnificent! And the result lasted all day long and well into the evening! Everyone would ask me if I and on false lashes and I was so proud to share my secret. This is a great product I plan to repurchase soon!