Auromére Ayurvedic Himilayan Rose Soap

No Image

Not tested on animals

I love this soap. I like rose fragrances okay but it's not in my top ten fragrance picks, but this one, ah! While it does have a rose scent is more of a combination of rose and some clean, outdoors fresh air kind of green herbal scent as well. It is as if you're sticking your nose in the rose bush and equally receiving all the nuances of the plant, the flowers, leaves, the hips and the soil beneath, the full effects. The soap is very softening and soothing on my skin, it moisturizes and rinses well. I feel luxuriant when using this. (The packaging is luxurious too, the cardboard box and I love opening the crisp, waxy paper to get to the soap!) This is not the only one of the auromere soaps I have tried that I love but definitely one of the most beautiful smelling. (sandalwood is my favorite) Each bar has specific properties for which it lays claim. I've not noticed a big difference in one from the other but all of them I give a thumbs up to. I am a soap lover and I have enjoyed bars of soap from high end shops such as Aedes and very few of them have surpassed the pleasures I get from using auromere. Recommended!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Auromere Ayurvedic Himilayan Rose soap is an awesome product! This has a nice soft incense/rose scent that isn't girly, just clean. With that said, my son had poison ivy and I was trying to find a soap too soothe his skin and allow it to dry up and heal. It worked wonders. My skin gets prickely heat and shaving rash sometimes; it works great for that. In fact, I've been shaving with this all week and no irritation! My daughter had a ton of mosquito bites and it soothed her skin as well. My husband, dispite the rose scent (which isn't really rose -- it's more incense- soft floral smelling) loved it in the shower on his sun exposed skin and said it had a very 'clean' scent. The packaging says for dry/sensitive skin, but honestly, I didn't find it overly moisturizing, but more soothing. A must have now for my home.... as I think it's a nice cure all -- treatment/cleanser on any type of aggravated/damaged skin.

**a BONUS if you love this fragrance you'd love Auromere Rose Incense --same great rose scent.