Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

3.1

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first eyelash curler I bought myself, I thought I'd get my own after using my mums one for so long. I used this eyelash curler probably 3 times and haven't used it since (2 yrs later).
It did absolutely nothing for me, really just got it because it looked the nicest.

I can guarantee you you're better off paying an extra $3 and getting the JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler. This eyelash curler is AMAZING! worth every penny!

This is the worst eyelash curler ever. I bought it b/c i liked how it looked and like most of the nail tools revlon offers and i lost the gold colored revlon eyelash curler so thought id give this a try. I have been using it for a while now and I don't know why, mainly b/c im too cheap to buy another. But this doesn't curl anything, I have really long lashes actually and this doesn't have any grab. Although it seems nicely made the grip on lashes is just too weak and does nothing. Try the one in gold or even the elf.

on 11/5/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like how any of the Revlon eyelash curlers work, I think it's hard to squeeze since I have to do it for a long time (short stubborn straight lashes!) It gives me a curl, but not as well as my NYC lash curler! I'm still on the hunt for a holy grail one (don't want to splurge on an expensive one just yet!) but the Revlon's definitely not it!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

amaziinng. i regret getting my Forever 21 eyelash curler.

on 11/19/2012 4:12:00 PM

The curler is more curved than other curlers like Tweezerman and Shu Umera, so it fits my eyes better. The lashes on the outside end up being curled at the base rather than tips. Curl lasts all day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have been cursed with short, straight, absolutely hard to curl eyelashes. I found this product and LOVE IT! I have a horrible time finding an eyelash curler which will actually curl my eyelashes and make my lashes look normal. Most curlers bend my lashes and this eyelash curler is WONDERFUL. It actually curls my lashes and looks natural. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!

on 6/30/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My HG eyelash curler. Ive read some bad reviews but this works for me. Ive gone through several eyelash curler and my biggest gripe is that the cushion wears quickly because the metal digs into it as you curl. I am happy to say that this cushion has not given in at the slightest and Ive been using it for almost 6 months.
It delivers a nice curl with medium pressure applied.
Does not pinch.
I don't see the rubber sold separately but if I ever need a new rubber, Id buy this product again.

Very disappointed with this eyelash curler.
I got it mainly because of the packaging and the claims.
It did nothing. nothing. nothing.
It doesn't fit my eye shape, it doesn't curl AT ALL and when I clamp it down I feel like I'm using 50 lbs.
Now what makes it even worst is it smudges my eye makeup on the inner part. So I have to wipe the curler EVERY SINGLE TIME I put it back on my lashes to either curl/re-curl.
And ontop of that apply more eye shadow/liner.
Waste of time, effort, and money!!!!
ELF eyelash curler is better, and cheaper :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I like it. It curled my lashes nicely. No need to squeeze the life out of your lashes to get results. I'm not sure why this lash curler doesn't work on others. Maybe your lashes are still damp from the shower or your moisturizer?

The clamp is curvier than shiseido's so I have to be careful and not rush curling my lashes lest I pinch my asian eyes. Which is the same for any lash curler anyway. Maybe they could choose a different color because it's a challenge to see if you got all you lashes through the clamp with the black color.

TIP: Make sure your lashes are dry and don't squeeze to hard. Take your time as you gently squeeze the clamp together to get curved lashes. Warming up the contraption with a blow dryer for a few seconds helps to speed up the lash curling process. Just warm it up enough to touch but not burn your eye lids.

on 12/28/2011 10:41:00 PM

This eyelash curler is unable to curl my eyelashes well. I would try to repeatedly curl my eyelashes to see if it'll work that way, but I end up getting my eyelashes cut off and it pinches the corners of my eyes due to my eye shape. I just recently bought the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it definitely tops this piece of crap.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools