Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

4.3

on 7/13/2013 10:13:00 PM

First time eyelash curler client! I have short lashes, and no matter what "will make your lashes longer" mascara will say, my lashes won't look long w/out a curler and this curler is really nice. Very easy to use and comfortable, I have traveled with it too!

PROS: I've tried 4 or 5 HE curlers and all of the drug store curlers, (I don't like the regular one by Revlon) this is my favorite drugstore curler, by far. This actually works very well without completely pinching them to death and damaging them, also somehow, I end up less clumped looking after using this than I do with other curlers.

CONS: The curl doesn't last quite as long as some in the "alternates" section below.

ALTERNATES: The Shu Uemera one has less curve than this. Bobbi Brown has one with less curve than this (better for my almond shaped eyes). Shiseido has one that has less curve and whose curl lasts longer than this Revlon one. .

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Best drugstore eyelash curler I've ever used. I mean my lashes are like POW! Awesome curl! I know your not supposed to curl after you use mascara but I do and have never had a problem with pulling out eyelashes. I don't know what's different between this and a regular eyelash curler but it's way better in my opinion. Love it!

on 8/24/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To date, the best eyelash curler I've ever bought! Revlon implements are usually pretty darn good. This is even better than my MAC curler, fits super close and comfortably to my lid-shape/lash baseline and since I switched mascaras I can really appreciate the curl it gives me. A+

Popular Misc Beauty Tools