Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

3.2

on 8/20/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using the Plain Stainless with white pad Revlon lash curler forever until last year Revlon did something horribly wrong to it. It just wasn't the same curler, and after buying three of them I realized I need to move on.
The Extra Lash Curler is okay. I don't find it too big and the black color is a bit annoying but I could overlook it if this curler worked like the good old Revlon curler but it doesn't. The curl is just not defined enough.......Next!

on 11/19/2012 4:12:00 PM

The curler is more curved than other curlers like Tweezerman and Shu Umera, so it fits my eyes better. The lashes on the outside end up being curled at the base rather than tips. Curl lasts all day.

on 6/30/2012 12:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My HG eyelash curler. Ive read some bad reviews but this works for me. Ive gone through several eyelash curler and my biggest gripe is that the cushion wears quickly because the metal digs into it as you curl. I am happy to say that this cushion has not given in at the slightest and Ive been using it for almost 6 months.
It delivers a nice curl with medium pressure applied.
Does not pinch.
I don't see the rubber sold separately but if I ever need a new rubber, Id buy this product again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I usually use the regular silver eyelash curler with the white band, but they were sold out at my local drugstore. So I decided to pick this up. It really does curl and hold your lashes. I like to start off at the base of my lashes and work my way up. Def will repurchase:)

on 11/12/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This doesn't work for me. Problem #1: The metal part of the implement is black, so when I curl my lashes, I can't see if my lashes are aligned in it properly because my dark brown lashes disappear against the black curler. Problem #2: It didn't curl my lashes AT ALL! This has never been a problem for me before with other lash curlers. I tried this curler three times over the course of one evening at home, on completely dry/clean lashes. Total bummer that it didn't work out. I'm returning it tomorrow.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools