Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

3.4

on 5/1/2014 7:42:00 PM

I am fairly "new" to make up and this being my first eyelash curler I was pretty impressed. I have few, short, flat lashes and this product really did curl them. Its a decent size, looks nice, great price (at target at least) and comes with a free refill, which i'm not to sure what to do with :P. I find it very easy to use and is very easy to get my stubborn lashes to curl on the first try. It gives my lashes a great natural curl and doesn't pinch my eye like I was worried about. I guess there are are probably other curlers out there that are better than this but I think its a great product and will continue to use it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This eyelash curler is great. doesn't pinch your lashes, just gives them a natural looking curl. love it.

on 8/20/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using the Plain Stainless with white pad Revlon lash curler forever until last year Revlon did something horribly wrong to it. It just wasn't the same curler, and after buying three of them I realized I need to move on.
The Extra Lash Curler is okay. I don't find it too big and the black color is a bit annoying but I could overlook it if this curler worked like the good old Revlon curler but it doesn't. The curl is just not defined enough.......Next!

on 7/13/2013 10:13:00 PM

First time eyelash curler client! I have short lashes, and no matter what "will make your lashes longer" mascara will say, my lashes won't look long w/out a curler and this curler is really nice. Very easy to use and comfortable, I have traveled with it too!

on 11/19/2012 4:12:00 PM

The curler is more curved than other curlers like Tweezerman and Shu Umera, so it fits my eyes better. The lashes on the outside end up being curled at the base rather than tips. Curl lasts all day.

on 12/28/2011 10:41:00 PM

This eyelash curler is unable to curl my eyelashes well. I would try to repeatedly curl my eyelashes to see if it'll work that way, but I end up getting my eyelashes cut off and it pinches the corners of my eyes due to my eye shape. I just recently bought the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it definitely tops this piece of crap.

on 10/4/2011 9:15:00 PM

I've tried Revlon's regular silver lash curler before, which was way too curvy for my Asian eyes. This one's slightly better, but still not flat enough to get to the base of my eyelashes. I am only able to curl the tips with this. At least it doesn't pinch my skin or crimp my lashes.
FYI I got the one with the red grips, so I am not sure whether it is shaped exactly the same as the normal one
The Shiseido eyelash curler is the best one I've tried so far, but it's so expensive -_-

on 8/24/2010 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

To date, the best eyelash curler I've ever bought! Revlon implements are usually pretty darn good. This is even better than my MAC curler, fits super close and comfortably to my lid-shape/lash baseline and since I switched mascaras I can really appreciate the curl it gives me. A+

Popular Misc Beauty Tools