Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

3.3

This is the worst eyelash curler ever. I bought it b/c i liked how it looked and like most of the nail tools revlon offers and i lost the gold colored revlon eyelash curler so thought id give this a try. I have been using it for a while now and I don't know why, mainly b/c im too cheap to buy another. But this doesn't curl anything, I have really long lashes actually and this doesn't have any grab. Although it seems nicely made the grip on lashes is just too weak and does nothing. Try the one in gold or even the elf.

on 5/1/2014 7:42:00 PM

I am fairly "new" to make up and this being my first eyelash curler I was pretty impressed. I have few, short, flat lashes and this product really did curl them. Its a decent size, looks nice, great price (at target at least) and comes with a free refill, which i'm not to sure what to do with :P. I find it very easy to use and is very easy to get my stubborn lashes to curl on the first try. It gives my lashes a great natural curl and doesn't pinch my eye like I was worried about. I guess there are are probably other curlers out there that are better than this but I think its a great product and will continue to use it.

on 11/5/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like how any of the Revlon eyelash curlers work, I think it's hard to squeeze since I have to do it for a long time (short stubborn straight lashes!) It gives me a curl, but not as well as my NYC lash curler! I'm still on the hunt for a holy grail one (don't want to splurge on an expensive one just yet!) but the Revlon's definitely not it!

on 8/20/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using the Plain Stainless with white pad Revlon lash curler forever until last year Revlon did something horribly wrong to it. It just wasn't the same curler, and after buying three of them I realized I need to move on.
The Extra Lash Curler is okay. I don't find it too big and the black color is a bit annoying but I could overlook it if this curler worked like the good old Revlon curler but it doesn't. The curl is just not defined enough.......Next!

on 7/13/2013 10:13:00 PM

First time eyelash curler client! I have short lashes, and no matter what "will make your lashes longer" mascara will say, my lashes won't look long w/out a curler and this curler is really nice. Very easy to use and comfortable, I have traveled with it too!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

amaziinng. i regret getting my Forever 21 eyelash curler.

PROS: I've tried 4 or 5 HE curlers and all of the drug store curlers, (I don't like the regular one by Revlon) this is my favorite drugstore curler, by far. This actually works very well without completely pinching them to death and damaging them, also somehow, I end up less clumped looking after using this than I do with other curlers.

CONS: The curl doesn't last quite as long as some in the "alternates" section below.

ALTERNATES: The Shu Uemera one has less curve than this. Bobbi Brown has one with less curve than this (better for my almond shaped eyes). Shiseido has one that has less curve and whose curl lasts longer than this Revlon one. .

on 11/19/2012 4:12:00 PM

The curler is more curved than other curlers like Tweezerman and Shu Umera, so it fits my eyes better. The lashes on the outside end up being curled at the base rather than tips. Curl lasts all day.

on 12/28/2011 10:41:00 PM

This eyelash curler is unable to curl my eyelashes well. I would try to repeatedly curl my eyelashes to see if it'll work that way, but I end up getting my eyelashes cut off and it pinches the corners of my eyes due to my eye shape. I just recently bought the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it definitely tops this piece of crap.

on 10/4/2011 9:15:00 PM

I've tried Revlon's regular silver lash curler before, which was way too curvy for my Asian eyes. This one's slightly better, but still not flat enough to get to the base of my eyelashes. I am only able to curl the tips with this. At least it doesn't pinch my skin or crimp my lashes.
FYI I got the one with the red grips, so I am not sure whether it is shaped exactly the same as the normal one
The Shiseido eyelash curler is the best one I've tried so far, but it's so expensive -_-

Popular Misc Beauty Tools