Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

Revlon Extra Curl Lash Curler

3.3

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This was the first eyelash curler I bought myself, I thought I'd get my own after using my mums one for so long. I used this eyelash curler probably 3 times and haven't used it since (2 yrs later).
It did absolutely nothing for me, really just got it because it looked the nicest.

I can guarantee you you're better off paying an extra $3 and getting the JAPONESQUE Power Curl Eyelash Curler. This eyelash curler is AMAZING! worth every penny!

This is the worst eyelash curler ever. I bought it b/c i liked how it looked and like most of the nail tools revlon offers and i lost the gold colored revlon eyelash curler so thought id give this a try. I have been using it for a while now and I don't know why, mainly b/c im too cheap to buy another. But this doesn't curl anything, I have really long lashes actually and this doesn't have any grab. Although it seems nicely made the grip on lashes is just too weak and does nothing. Try the one in gold or even the elf.

on 8/11/2012 6:24:00 PM

This eyelash curler did not curl at all! I have used the regular Revlon curlers for years and have had no problems with them. This time I thought I would upgrade to the super curl thinking it would curl faster but for some reason when I tried it I did not get ANY curl AT ALL! I believed I had gotten a defective product but when I examined it I did not find anything wrong with the curler. I found the rubber to be harder than other curlers, perhaps that could be whats wrong with it? After reading other reviews it appears that other people are having the same problem. I used this curler on completely dry lashes, just like I have been doing with my other curlers but I just can't figure out why it doesn't curl. I even held it in place for 20 seconds and pressed down really hard but still nothing! I must say I am very confused. For other buyers I recommend you avoid this product because it seems as if there are too many defective products out there.

Very disappointed with this eyelash curler.
I got it mainly because of the packaging and the claims.
It did nothing. nothing. nothing.
It doesn't fit my eye shape, it doesn't curl AT ALL and when I clamp it down I feel like I'm using 50 lbs.
Now what makes it even worst is it smudges my eye makeup on the inner part. So I have to wipe the curler EVERY SINGLE TIME I put it back on my lashes to either curl/re-curl.
And ontop of that apply more eye shadow/liner.
Waste of time, effort, and money!!!!
ELF eyelash curler is better, and cheaper :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Are you kidding me? This thing is junk. It doesn't curl whatsoever. I think Sally Hansen has a much better eyelash curler, ladies. Don't waste your money on this.

on 12/28/2011 10:41:00 PM

This eyelash curler is unable to curl my eyelashes well. I would try to repeatedly curl my eyelashes to see if it'll work that way, but I end up getting my eyelashes cut off and it pinches the corners of my eyes due to my eye shape. I just recently bought the Shu Uemura eyelash curler and it definitely tops this piece of crap.

on 11/12/2010 3:54:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This doesn't work for me. Problem #1: The metal part of the implement is black, so when I curl my lashes, I can't see if my lashes are aligned in it properly because my dark brown lashes disappear against the black curler. Problem #2: It didn't curl my lashes AT ALL! This has never been a problem for me before with other lash curlers. I tried this curler three times over the course of one evening at home, on completely dry/clean lashes. Total bummer that it didn't work out. I'm returning it tomorrow.

on 11/5/2013 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I don't like how any of the Revlon eyelash curlers work, I think it's hard to squeeze since I have to do it for a long time (short stubborn straight lashes!) It gives me a curl, but not as well as my NYC lash curler! I'm still on the hunt for a holy grail one (don't want to splurge on an expensive one just yet!) but the Revlon's definitely not it!

on 8/20/2013 12:31:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have been using the Plain Stainless with white pad Revlon lash curler forever until last year Revlon did something horribly wrong to it. It just wasn't the same curler, and after buying three of them I realized I need to move on.
The Extra Lash Curler is okay. I don't find it too big and the black color is a bit annoying but I could overlook it if this curler worked like the good old Revlon curler but it doesn't. The curl is just not defined enough.......Next!

on 10/4/2011 9:15:00 PM

I've tried Revlon's regular silver lash curler before, which was way too curvy for my Asian eyes. This one's slightly better, but still not flat enough to get to the base of my eyelashes. I am only able to curl the tips with this. At least it doesn't pinch my skin or crimp my lashes.
FYI I got the one with the red grips, so I am not sure whether it is shaped exactly the same as the normal one
The Shiseido eyelash curler is the best one I've tried so far, but it's so expensive -_-

Popular Misc Beauty Tools