Filtered by eye Color : Green

4.2

on 3/29/2015 2:15:00 AM

I really like nearly everything about this BB cream -- the coverage is perfect, the color blends with my own fairly easily, it doesn't smell, and it has spf. If only it was cruelty free!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I looooooooove this stuff HG fo sho. It definitely won't work for a ton of skin tones, even when I'm tanned in the summer its a little too light. It can look a little grey at first but it oxidizes to a colour that matches mine. Its really pigmented and the coverage is A++ to the point where I don't have to use nearly as much concealer as I normally do. The packaging is weird and stupid. It would be so much better if it was just a squeeze bottle or something but I can live with it. Just make sure to take it apart when you think theres no product left cause there will actually be quite a bit in the container that doesn't get pumped out. I've gone through a billion of these bottles but they do last a decent amount of time. The only problem is it's not super available online for Canada unless you're ok with paying >$40 plus shipping. I used to be able to get it for about $20 with shipping which I find very reasonable, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore

If you make sure to get the real deal, this is an amazing BB cream and one I've used for years. I have bought this about 4 times (I use this as my winter go to foundation) and have never been disappointed...Here's why:

-Fairly good price
-Cute packaging
-Hydrating
-Not cakey or too heavy
-Gives good coverage for a BB cream {And better than most!}
-Lasts all day

The only downside is the grayish tint you get at first. Don't be alarmed when first applied, give it a little time and it will go away for the most part.

PLEASE buy this BB Cream, I think you'll just love it.

When I move out to Seoul I've been confused as hell to choosen bb cream which could fits on my skin.As a half korean american its really not easy to my skin to get suits on american-europe brand.So I decide to gv this one try. Since my skin got break out a lot off by humidity in Seoul at the first time I'm using skin79 my skin gets more oily and dull.And I dont really like the grey-ish look.So I decided to changing to another brand which is high end line The History Of Whoo. after 6 month experiencing the whoo and I got so many zitz all over my face.So I'm back to skin79.And blending it with sk2 regime give me the best result. Yes I will repurchasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My HG BB cream. I'm so glad I found this stuff! It works perfectly for my fair skin and gives me just the right amount of coverage. It doesn't break out my acne-prone skin, and actually I feel like my skin looks a little more even and clear since I began using it. I also have really oily skin and this looks decent all day (even better with my UD mattifying powder on top) and doesn't collect in the corners of my nose like other foundations and BB creams do. I find that it also blends well down my neck/jawline.

I only took a star off for the price and the packaging. Wish it was a little cheaper and I typically don't like pump bottles like this because too much product comes out with one pump and you can't tell how much is left in the bottom, and can't get the last bit out.

When I first ordered this BB cream online my skin had really bad acne, but after a few tries using it in a cover-up/foundation style I was disappointed (though glad I bought it cheaply online instead of buying another brand on retail price) so put it away for a few months.
Medication has since cleared skin up, and have fallen in love with this product, though I use it as more of a foundation mask under my eyes.
I have v dark circles so the thick consistency is great, and the gray tone of the cream disappears.
Because of the shine, I apply it and wait a few minutes while I do my eyeliner or whatever, and then use a cheap little sponge to just pat it and matt it a little (fingers would work too).
Has never caused me to break out.
I apply loose powder all over my face, and although the cream is dry by the time I powder, it still allows it to set nicely.
Love love love the thick consistency and how it doesn't crack, crease or sweat off. Also is lasting me ages, only need a tiny pump every day, very happy!!

Note: I am already very very pale and was worried about the grey tone initially (unnecessary worry), however that means I have no idea about whether it lightens skin or not.
As for SPF, I use a sheer-tinted 50 SPF sunblock as my base (like a primer I guess) all over my face and neck every morning, so again I don't know how well it protects the skin.

on 5/19/2014 11:50:00 AM

I really wanted to love this foundation; there are so many great reviews for it! I bought it on a complete whim as I have a foundation addiction.

I bought this fully knowing that most Korean foundations/bb creams do not work on my skin. For some reason they are just too oily and make my skin worse; which this one did also.

I should have learnt; my spot prone skin did not enjoy this BB cream and I have to stay away from Korean foundations. No matter how many good reviews they have.

Pros:
Oxidises to face, starts off grey and turns to your colour
Lovely texture, thick!
Dewy finish (but I apply powder after)
Evens skin tone nicely
Lasts around 7 hours (comes off at the nose a little; due to the oil)

Cons:
Gives me spots and itches my skin
Too oily and comes off (I need something that lasts around 12 hours)
Way too dark on me

What I recommend? stick to what you know; the Estee Lauder foundations seem to suit my skin and I love the textures. I have Estee Lauder Double Wear original which I love and have just bought Estee Lauder Double Wear BB Cream for light coverage in the day - Shade Shell/Intensity 1.

on 3/24/2014 11:51:00 PM

I purchased Pink label BB cream by Skin79 from Amazon and have been very pleased.
Fantastic matte coverage even after a 35 mile bike ride. I also applied the Skin79 sun protection powder and touched up once mid way through the ride. Works well with my combination skin. Looking forward to trying the anti aging line as well.

on 1/28/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Lovelovelovelove it!

I have NC20-ish skin, and this is perfect for me, since it adapts perfectly with my skintone after a couple of minutes. It looks scary gray at first though!

My skin is also really dehydrated so I've never tried this without my moisturizer underneath.

It is perfect for that light to medium coverage. It evens out skintone and covers up minor blemishes. I've also discovered that it is perfect as an under-eye concealer!

It's dirt cheap and it lasts me forever. Will definitiely repurchase!

This is my first BB cream I've purchased as the majority of the others like Maybelline or Garnier were far too orange for my pale skin. I really like this BB cream. It is heavier than a tinted moisturiser, gives pretty good coverage, lasts all day and is a great colour for my skin. The only negative I have is that is occasionally breaks out my chin in spots but apart from that I will definitely be repurchasing.

Pros:
*Great coverage without feeling cakey
*Looks like my skin but only better, natural yet tones down any redness or blemishes
*Long lasting, especially if I dust my T-Zone with powder and I don't have to touch up during the day
*Good price
*I really like the packaging and it's very easy to get the right amount out
*Matches my pale skintone very well, even though it looks scary grey when it first comes out!

Cons
*The colour wouldn't work with darker skintones, it's too pale.
*Occasionally can cause break outs on my chin
*You need to really wash your face to get this off otherwise it'll dry your skin up.

Overall, despite a few cons, I do really like this BB cream and will be sticking with this one. I recommend buying a sample of this just too make sure it suits your skin!