Filtered by eye Color : Hazel age: 44-55

This stuff is amazing! I bought this on a whim (a very, very impulsive whim) and, although I had a little buyer's remorse concerning the price, I was totally blown away after I tried it! I don't have many areas of my skin that I really need to cover, but I do have a generally uneven complexion, and this sorts it all out! My face hasn't gotten oily, nor has this product broken me out. The best part about this stuff is that when I started self tanning, I didn't have to switch to a new face product!

The only complaint I could possibly think of is the packaging. Because it's pink (and super cute) I can't really tell how much product I have left- but I'm willing to deal with that because this is so amazing!

I loved this BB cream. It has great coverage, good SPF and is a good colour for my skin (which is quite light and cool toned). At first I wore this under my other foundation to boost the SPF. Now I've started to leave off using foundation at all and just use the BB cream. Loving it.

on 11/10/2012 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

HG BB cream. Get it from ebay so it's authentic and not fake. Have super, super sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. The only thing I hate is the bottle it's in. Going to have to figure out how to break into it to get what's left after it stops pumping normally.

Video Reviews & Tutorials