Filtered by eye Color : Black age: 36-43

4.3

on 11/27/2013 1:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have hormonal acne, oily skin, bad hyperpigmentation, pitted scarring, large pores. I purchased at crystal mall for 23cad. I like this bb cream but would not rebuy bc it's not the best color match for me, I've heard many claims that it will adjust to your skin tone and while it may adjust slightly making your skin look better-the difference between my neck was just way too obvious, I now fix it by adding one of my darker mineral powders so that I don't look like I'm wearing a face mask. (Missha bb cream in no 23 is a way better match). What I do like about skin 79 is that it makes my pores look way smaller, it's got decent oil control and has pretty good coverage, it basically does this weird thing where it tricks your eyes to make you look like you have better skin than you actually do, I have to say that my skin looks pretty decent, pretty smoothed out and pretty even, unfortunately I need better color match. I'm also suspecting that the whitening properties is working bc my skin is looking a bit lighter than I remember. I would probably choose missha over this the next time just bc of color but nonetheless still a good bb cream if its your color.

Love this BB cream. Gives a nice smooth finish and doesn't emphasize pores or dry patches. Matches my skin tone perfectly after about 30 minutes oxidation time. Don't be intimidated by the initial grayish cast. Just wish they would update the formula so it has 50SPF like the new orange label BB cream has.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

* MY SKIN NC30, normal to dry, occasional acne and dry spots in the winter.
* REVIEW (a) TEXTURE creamy and very slightly scented but not annoyingly so; (b) COVERAGE light to medium coverage; (c) SUN PROTECTION SPF25 PA++; (d) COLOR - goes on ashy gray upon first application but after about 10 minutes it oxidizes to match my skin perfectly; (e) WEARABILITY lasts well into the day without any irritation or need for touch-ups; (f) ADVERSE REACTIONS none so far, it is moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling weighed down.
* CONS - Only SPF25 PA++ compared to Missha Perfect Cover which is SPF42 PA+++.
* VERDICT This rivals my favorite BB cream, the Missha Perfect Cover (#23). It performs just as well and the color match is slightly better since it is rosier and has less gray tones. I will happily repurchase!