Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.1

on 7/8/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have lost count of how many of these I have bought. I love the ease of putting it on. It will then adjust to your skin color. It has great coverage and looks like my natural
skin. I have people tell me how lucky I am to have great skin when I have this on. I get this on amazon and go with a Korean store location. I then wait the 4 weeks for it to arrive. Then I know I have the real product. This is the best BB I have found. It also gives great sun protection. I am in my 50's and have NC25 skin color. My skin tends to be on the dry side. For reference, my other favorite foundation is double wear Estée Lauder as it has good coverage and does not transfer on clothes and does not sweat off. I use the middle one and it is liquid. They a light and full coverage also. I have used both of these for more than 10 years. I try new ones and always come back to these.

on 6/22/2016 12:37:00 AM

I'm about nw15, nars monte blanc with combo oily skin and require foundations to last 8+ hrs. I find that this BB Cream matches my complexion quite well though it does start off a bit gray and ashy at first, it dries down much more natural. I set this BB with powder to help w longevity and generally only my forehead is left shiny at the end of the day. I use a sunscreen as a primer, but this does have spf as extra protection. I do not notice any breakouts from regular use, though I haven't noticed any additional skin benefits. It does feel heavier than some other cc/bb creams esp compared to Lioele Waterdrop or Dollish Vita CC, but not as heavy as a traditional foundation. I liken the pump and hot pink packaging, though I wish it has a small panel on the side to indicate how much product is left. I imagine I won't know I'm out of it until it's too late, so I must keep a backup foundation on hand. I would repurchase but will probably trial another foundation or bb when the time comes.

on 11/3/2015 8:16:00 PM

this is a must have ! im 18 and have acne oily prone skin since i was 14 tried nearly every acne brand there is and none worked atall i bought this just to give it a bash and OMG! feels amazing on my skin hides my blemishes good coverage and even helps my spots amazing product

on 9/13/2015 4:57:00 AM

I have bought this product so many times because I love it so much. It covers most of my blemishes and doesn't make my dry patches stand out. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't stay on my skin for long, which means that I have to reapply it at least 2 times throughout the day. But, it's very layerable and I have yet to see it look cakey after using it for about 3 years.

Great BB cream, out of all of the Korean BB Creams I think this one is the most popular, its not too thick and not too thin, I just wish it came in more colors, also the bottle lasts a really long time, however when you get down to the bottom you can't see how much is left and also since its a hard plastic packaging you can't open it to get the remaining product, but for the price its not bad compared to $60 foundations in department stores

on 6/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Love this BB Cream, it lives up to the reputation of Korean BB and CC creams I have tried before. Amazing coverage for a BB and this one has a slightly more matt finish to it than others I've tried which is nice for wearing in the evening or if you need your make up to look more full coverage. Doesn't break me out and the packaging is great, I have the one in a tube with the pump.

I love this stuff! I recently purchased a trial size of this stuff and I will definitely be buying the full size. This stuff is thicker than American BB creams and provides a nice light to medium coverage that blends well and does not feel heavy nor have a heavy scent. It also does not make my face look shiny and the 25 SPF is great. A couple of downsides are that this stuff stings my eyes( I go very lightly around the eyes which fixes the problem) and it only comes in one shade which is very light but that is not a problem for me; I am very fair(NC15) with pink undertones and the color is perfect for me. Matter of fact the color suits me better than most foundations I've used where more often than not the lightest shade was still too dark for me and was slightly orange. The product has a bit of a gray tinge when it comes out of the tube but that goes away once it's blended into your skin. All in all this is an excellent product but gets a 4 instead of a 5 from me due to eye irritation and the limited range of skin tones for which this product would be suitable.

I bought this on a day when I was home sick from work and can only blame this online impulse shopping on a fever. It looks adorable and cheery sitting on my vanity and could possibly even help my skin's condition...if only I could wear it out of the house. It is so greige on my light, yellow-toned skins. And it does not "adjust" at all. I've tried mixing it with too dark, too yellow foundations but can't make it work. At least it was cheap.

on 10/15/2014 5:37:00 PM

This is my ALL time favorite BB cream! I have never used an Asian brand BB cream before, but now I know what all the hype is! This makes my skin look so amazing. I hate wearing foundation most of the time because it feels like I'm wearing a mask and my skin gets oily throughout the day. Most of the time I just use this BB cream and a little concealer. It's perfect. It doesn't have much coverage, so I use the concealer on my chin where I have bad acne scars. It stays on pretty much all day. It brightens my skin and makes it look less dull. The only thing is it was overpriced on Amazon. And I'm not a fan of how the pump is. It's hard for me to get product out. Nontheless, this is a great product and great alternative to foundation. The color match is great too. I am an NC/NW 20, and I also usually set this with a powder that matches my skin tone just to make sure I don't look ashy or too light. Definatly recommend!

I think its hard to get a good sense of this product from the review since almost all skin79 products bought online are fake (yes I bought a fake one myself on Ebay once, and its super hard to tell the difference) However the real products are very different from the fake ones.

I suspect a lot of the reviews here, are reviews of products from fake manufactures.

First sign, I see a lot of people are complaining that this leaves a yellow cast once it oxidise. I am sorry to say this but this is supposed to be greyish, if you get one where it leaves a yellow cast, you sure as hell have a fake.

I have used this for the longest time, and I don't think it contains any yellow pigments at all - its pink based with grey tones - and its very obvious.

Secondly, this should not by any means feel sticky, it it does you got a fake. Watery and creamy yes, sticky no!

Well, on to the product review.

To me this feels almost like a velvety moisturizer with medium coverage.
I love blending it on my skin!

It does not feel heavy at all and its lasts quite well on my oily skintype (5 hours). At the end of the day my skin feels moisturized and healthy, which I never experiences with normal foundations.

Note that I live in the north and its quite cold here, so I have no clue as to whether it would hold up in warmer weather.

Western BB creams don't stand a chance if you ask me.

The only con is the greyish cast. I have fair alabaster skin with slight pinkish undertones and even on me the greyish tint is apparent - and If I don't do my neck its noticeable. However I feel like it counteracts redness, which in my case is a good thing!

So cons? Well it depends on what you are looking for, if you don't like a moist feeling go for a regular foundation.