Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 44-55

on 11/10/2012 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

HG BB cream. Get it from ebay so it's authentic and not fake. Have super, super sensitive skin and it has never broken me out. The only thing I hate is the bottle it's in. Going to have to figure out how to break into it to get what's left after it stops pumping normally.

Received this in a swap and so far so good! I have oily skin and am 45+ years old...heard so much about these BB creams. Sort of like a tinted moisturizer with sunscreen and very good anti-aging ingredients. Works well with my neutral fair/medium skin tone~! If I were lighter or tanned (which I do not do--no wrinkles thanks to not tanning and my vitamin C creams and serums)--this MIGHT be too dark or too light. For me with my hard to match to foundation skin tone, neither warm nor cool this is perfect though I must put a light dusting of powder on NO MATTER WHAT I WEAR whether tinted moisturizer OR foundation. Lasts 5-6 hours on me and that is GOOD! PS==I have good skin to begin with but some redness and minor acne scars to cover! It might work for you! An update in 2 weeks as I wear this. We'll SEE!!

Update: Still good! A great product but I find that at my age I MUST use a drop or two of my foundation with the BB cream to be "flawless"--hard with oily skin--I must always wash and redo face after work and blot several times daily no matter what I have or do not have on my face. Love this BB creams sun protection and this brand has GOOD ingredients for my skin type. ==it is hot and humid now and am finding BB creams a bit heavy--using a dash of foundation w/ cornstarch powder to set--works great over my sunscreen!!