Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.8

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

in 2012, i'm so curious about bb cream
i heard this one is the most popular among the crowd
there's only one shade if i'm not mistaken

the old me doesn't understand anything about makeup back then
but this bb cream is so ashy on me :(

people always thought that i'm sick whenever i use this particular bb cream

so i no longer use it and never use it
it's just expire and i toss it away

This is the only bb cream which i can use for the longest time. The whitening and skincare benefit in this really works. I have acne prone skin and this is the only bb cream that calms the redness and makes my skin improved overtime. I can sometimes even wear this without any skincare underneath. I've tried etude/missha, etc..nothing works for me. I absolutely love this one.

on 6/30/2014 6:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the crystal peeling gel on ebay and seller gave 2 sample of this bb cream. The coverage of this bb cream is so so. you need a few layers to cover minor red marks. The reason I don't like this bb cream is that it gives me whiteheads. I noticed after first application, my chin and cheeks were covered with whiteheads. They went away 2 weeks after i finished the sample.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product but after using it for nearly 2 years, I have some cons but first, I'll start with the pros:
- Non-comedogenic meaning it won't clog pores
- Doesn't break me out
- Keeps my face matte for longer (I have really oily skin)
- Packaging is sanitary because of the pump
- Evens out my skin tone
- Hides some blemishes
- Goes on smooth

Now for the cons:
- Doesn't cover blemishes well
- Only comes in one colour and it can be too light on my skin if I put on too much of the product

Other than that this is a lovely product and I will continue using it until I find something better

on 6/23/2014 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

is the bassic bb crem thtt you must use it was my firt bb cream a few year ago,has a medium coverage and i think the tone is suitable for everyone. For oily skin you need as always the help of powder.

on 2/23/2014 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

So far, this is my most favorite BB cream. It gives my skin a smooth and silky surface and covers my imperfections very well. Last year I tried it but it was a sample so I didn't pay much attention. After that, I tried L'Oreal BB cream, Dr. Jart, Garnier and Holika Holika but then I decided to switch back to this amazing Skin 79. It's so natural and easy to blend. I will definitely repurchase this. .

on 1/28/2014 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Lovelovelovelove it!

I have NC20-ish skin, and this is perfect for me, since it adapts perfectly with my skintone after a couple of minutes. It looks scary gray at first though!

My skin is also really dehydrated so I've never tried this without my moisturizer underneath.

It is perfect for that light to medium coverage. It evens out skintone and covers up minor blemishes. I've also discovered that it is perfect as an under-eye concealer!

It's dirt cheap and it lasts me forever. Will definitiely repurchase!

For reference, my skin is combination due to my oily nose, which has sometimes dry patches (weird, I know) and I'm nc 30-35 in mac.

The packaging of this bb cream is really cute and it's very easy to use since it comes with a pump. It smells like sunscreen and it has a grayish color, perfect for pale people with cool undertones. Its texture it's like a cream, very thick. It gives a light-medium coverage and it has a dewy finish.

At first I loved this bb cream. Although it has never matched my skin tone, but I didn't care too much about that, because I used some of my mineral foundation to darken it. But after a few months of usage, I was getting lots of blackheads, whiteheads and a few pimples, especially on my nose. It also made my dry patches and my pores more visible. Then I decided to investigate about this product and its ingredients...and I found out that it has isopropyl palmitate in a huge quantity. For those who don't know what isopropyl palmitate is, well, it's a moisturizing ingredient that is very known because it can cause acne. You can also find it in many other beauty products.

Overall, I give it 2 lippies, because the only good thing that it has is a nice packaging. I wouldn't repurchase it, I don't need more blackheads on my skin lol.

P.S: Sorry if you can't understand some of the things I say, English isn't my first language and I made a huge effort writing this.

on 11/30/2013 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Easy to blend, dewy look (dabbed with Lancôme loose powder would be perfect), medium coverage, LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT

on 7/25/2013 10:59:00 AM

Sticky, thick, drying and leaves a weird grey tint after I first apply it. This does, however, provide amazing coverage for a BB cream. I'm not a fan of thick BB creams with a lot of coverage because I love the 'natural look' but I imagine it would be a holy grail for those who are looking to hide their imperfections (acne, scarring, etc).
This BB cream is also too dry for my liking. I find that this tends to emphasize my 'dead skin cells' that I can never fully exfoliate away. It's such a beautiful sight when that happens... NOT.