Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

This seems like a good BB cream since it provides sheer to medium coverage and does not break me out. But it is so hard to blend. Sometimes, it seems to match my skin shade but most of the time I just look like a ghost. The grey tint doesn't usually oxidize with me. And I don't have time in the morning to wait if it'll oxidize or not, before going to work. I just used the sample it came with and left the pump bottle unused. I am using Dr Jart BB cream now and that one's a lot better!

on 6/12/2012 5:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I was a BB cream junkie. At one point of time I had 10 different BB creams of different brands as I believe in just slapping on one product onto my face instead of layering and layering (i.e. toner, moisturiser, serum, sunscreen, etc.) so much crap atop my skin.

I gave in to the hype and bought Skin79's pink label a few months back at a local drugstore. Actually I would consider myself quite thrifty.. I normally wouldn't bat an eyelid at such an expensive product (SGD35-ish) when I can get a high-street product at around the same price range. But the pump bottle is cute.. And it is pink... So......

Anyway I LOVE THIS BB CREAM!!!!!! It is now my HG bb cream and I have dumped out all other nonsense that is undeserving of my loyalty.

This bb cream is thick yet blends very well on my skin. I just use my fingers. No fuss. It leaves a dewy finish yet it does not look oily. The grey/white cast that is associated with bb creams? What grey/white cast? I haven't noticed any. I lightly dust over my finishing powder and I'm good to go.

It claims it is whitening/brightening.. Well that is true I guess? Since it has SPF34++? My face loves this shit. My skin looks like a baby's butt. My face has never been in a better condition. Flawwwwless.

Fyi I am NC35 just for reference. Also I have moderately oily skin.

Hope this helps.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

This is AH-mazing!! I had already ordered it online when I noticed people saying it was very light, and made them look ghostly, so I was very scared and somewhat regretted it. But when it got here, I was so happy to discover if you place it UNDER your foundation (if you use foundation), it looks amazing! It really helps even out your skin tone and is also like a concealer in a way. The packaging is fantastic, and one of the best I've seen with a nice pump. Definitely recommend this! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

Pros:
Good price (got it for about $15 with free shipping off ebay from seller rubyruby76)
Evens out skin
Easy to use
Light coverage
Doesn't break me out

Cons:
Mediocre oil control
Packing is hard to tell how much is left

I haven't really noticed much difference in the tone of my skin or wrinkles (then again I don't really have many), but it works great as quick foundation. My only real complaint about this is the oil control. I have pretty oily skin and it doesn't quite do the job to what I was expecting. I did a little bit of research on the skin79 official site and it turns out this is for normal skin. Oh well.

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this in the sample size (pack of four) and I have to say this and the Gold label one are the best!! I used to like the gold label one more because I felt like it gave a slight better coverage, and that the finish is more dewy.

COVERAGE: I find the coverage quite sheer, so I would always apply a second layer on my blemishes, I've seen videos where they advice people to dab the BB cream on, which is what I do in the second layer, I'd dab the cream onto the areas which require more coverage (acne scars and pores).
COLOUR: I have Asian skin tone and yes this is a touch light for me, but I like how it brightens up my skin; one of the things which this BB cream is good at is its brightening effect.
OIL CONTROL: Living in such a humid place, nothing has good oil control for me, therefore I would use powder over it and it works fine afterwards. After setting the bb cream with powder, I went out where it was 30 degrees C and i came back looking like how I did when I left.

Great BB cream, OK coverage, doesn't break you out, and for some reason I feel like this one would be great for the health of your skin. :)