Filtered by hair type : Kinky

4.3

on 3/19/2013 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

I have already repurchased this twice. It is the first asian BB cream I've used and I'm in love. I have oily acne-prone skin and this neither breaks me out nor does it give me an oil slick. In fact, compared to the powder foundations I also own, this really controls oil production. It does go on a little to light, but with a light dusting of my powder on top, it looks perfect. Some of my freckles and red marks show through a bit, but I actually like a natural finish as opposed to a doll-like finish. I also love that it has SPF. I can apply my acne meds or face treatments and apply this on top for sun protection, without having to incorporate a sunscreen.

The consistency is thick and a little goes a long way. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone with oily skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Other

About my skin: NC20, acne scars, light acne. Used to have oily skin but since I moved to a colder place I've experienced drier/normal skin.

The effect it gives: GRAY at first (beware!) but definitely goes away. You only need a pump for your whole face. Lessens appearance of pores, evens out skin tone. does not cover acne scars or acne but they look less prominent. Sheer coverage, looks like skin, just a little more polished. I feel like it brightens my skin after I remove it.

One time I put it on my neck and face. I took a nap so I removed it from my face but not my neck and I ended up with a bumpy rash on my neck & a little of my chin. It went away in a couple of days. Since then, I haven't experienced any bumps like that on my face, and I haven't worn it on my neck since.

Will not purchase again because of the allergic reaction, but I will be on the hunt for another good bb cream :(

on 10/2/2012 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

***ATTENTION OLIVE, TAN & LIGHT BROWN GIRLS...***

WOW!

I ordered some samples of this directly from Korea after doing a TON of research on BB creams for weeks. I also ordered 3 comparable creams from other companies - BB's that were good for acne prone skin and discoloration.

While I also tried the BRTC Blemish Recover Balm SPF 28 and Liole - Beyond The Solution, I like this much more because I feel like I got more immediate results from wearing this for about a week and the samples for this were MUCH more generous so I got a clearer picture of how it works. This smoothed on easier, and was also water resistant (could even apply it to a moist face - the others would not blend in while semi wet and generally didn't feel as good going on).

This brought pimples that were under the surface of my skin up and out really fast and seemed to heal them and diminish them immediately and left over acne marks literally started to fade within the first two days!

I DID NOT BUY THIS TO USE AS A FOUNDATION!!! It makes an INCREDIBLE PORELESS PRIMER under my foundation and makeup. I don't consider this makeup/foundation at all, and since I am black/mixed, I certainly would NOT wear this as foundation. BUT, since I am not that dark (a true nc42/43 - C5/6 - not a sun-tanned girl...) and this blends in more like a lotion rather than sitting on top of skin like makeup and doesn't make me super pale, it actually works fine without any major issues. Under makeup, this makes my face look BRIGHTER, not LIGHTER!

Other ethnic girls who are up to deep tan/light brown should try it UNDER their makeup as healthy skin primer and Asian companies should probably start making these good BB's in darker and yellow based colors because the American versions SUCK and I know some Asian girls who are naturally darker than I am...just saying...

My foundation wears over it beautifully while looking more glowy than usual and I use far less foundation with it than without which is awesome! It makes me look flawless and extends the wear of my makeup while improving my skin and evening my skin tone... I don't think I could ask for anything more.

I will update if anything changes, but I just ordered a full bottle of the authentic stuff, so, for now, I am hooked! HG Primer+ continued >>