Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 44-55

3.5

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first BB cream and overall I am very impressed. It really provides nice coverage and evens out my skin tone. It matches very well with my fair skin. My skin is slightly oily, yet this BB cream doesn't make my skin slick and wears well. My slight acne even seems to have improved since I started using it! I like the opaque packaging that keeps the ingredients stable. My only real quibble is the pump--I find it hard to dispense just the correct amount, but perhaps I just need more practice. I would definitely consider repurchasing the product and I am anxious to try other Skin79 products as well.

on 6/5/2012 1:21:00 PM

This one didn't work as well for me as the Gold Skin79 which is a little bit thicker. I actually found this one a bit thin and drying. The arbutin skin lightener in it concerns me a bit too, but I like the results of the gold one so much that I'm using it anyway.

Video Reviews & Tutorials