Filtered by hair type : Wavy

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Coverage- Medium. Covers acne and scarring moderately well. Evens out skin-tone. The consistency of the BB cream is definitely on the thicker/heavier side so it really feels like I'm wearing something on my skin.

Finish- Dewy/natural

Staying Power- Poor. Not so great on oil control. My face (which is not especially oily) becomes oily due to this product after about 3-4 hours. Afterwards, the product starts to slide around my face.

Also, this product tends to give off a gray cast which I find not very flattering.

Pros: very good for sensitive skin. Didn't break me out. When my skin got incredibly dry and painful due to prescribed acne creams I was using, every other foundation and even lotion made my skin feel like it was burning. This was the only makeup I could use that did not irritate my skin further and was very gentle.

Bottom Line: I'm glad I gave it a try but because of the poor staying power and color, I don't ever reach for this product and would not repurchase.

Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral

While this is a perfect spot on match for my NW13 skin, I have semi-mixed feelings about this BB cream. First of all, the coverage is INSANE. This can be a good or bad thing depending on your preference (I like it), but the only problem is that this comes in a glitchy pump bottle that dispenses too much product and I end up always wasting a bit. So, it's a perfect shade match and has great coverage, but the packaging sucks. In addition, I find that this is not very long wearing and I always have to set it with powder because it leaves semi-dewy finish (which I personally am not a fan of). The reason I'm rating it so high is because it's an EXACT shade match, and the coverage is amazing. However, I don't think I'll buy it again just because it isn't long wearing enough for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am married to this stuff. After my first couple of bottles, I dared stray to other foundations/ tinted moisturizers/ BB creams. I finally learned my lesson, and now will buy nothing else for this purpose, as long as it is available.
My skin is very fair and cool-toned, verging on pink... When I have tried in the past to use a more yellow-leaning or even "neutral" foundation to tone down the ruddiness, the result has been... ORANGE, especially after any oxidation at all.
Enter Skin79 Hot Pink, in all its greige glory. This is the one and only product that has rendered my skin *beige*. Neutral. Fair, but neither pink or yellow. Lovely.
The formula is creamy and has a quasi-satin-demi-matte finish, which does not budge or transfer. It is neither drying nor oily... just beautiful.
I do use Pacifica's Iris and Jasmine oil-controlling primer beneath it in the warmer months, and this helps keep my t-zone in control.
I love the excellent sun protection this provides... the coverage (don't need concealer even under my eyes, most days) the dewy-but-not-shiny finish, and excellent wear.
I'm on my bazillionth bottle, and will repurchase again and again.

on 4/6/2016 2:12:00 AM

I first bought this BB cream when I was in Hong Kong. They have a store called Sasa, and I was able to get it during a sale. It was less than 90 HKD and all you need is a pea to dime size drop to use on your face.

I noticed immediately it lessened the redness of my face, and made my overall skin tone more appear even.

It does tingle at first if you have dry spots on your skin like I do (my cheeks!), and it does come out of the bottle very pale, with a gray-ish tint. However, once it oxidizes, it can match skin tones that are on the lighter side. I'm a rather pale Latino due to my mix heritage and the fact I don't see much sun unless someone forces me to. (LOL).

To use, pump a small amount onto the back of your non-dominant hand. Then with a finger of you other hand, dip into the bb cream and place it sporadically on face. When your face as a a number of dots, use your fingers/or a blending tool to blend the spots of bb cream outward. A little goes a long way. Build up coverage if you desire. This bb cream minimizes the appearances of red spots, but it won't make them disappear nor will it get rid of the dark shadow under your eyes.

Overall, it gives a more natural, glossy look to your skin.

The only reason I will not buy this again is that I notice it does break me out. I've read some reviews on other sites where some people's skin broke out after use, like mine. But if you have a more indestructible skin type, it might work wonders for you.

on 12/17/2015 2:34:00 PM

This is a product I used to love but now I'm not so fond of it. I'm not sure if you are aware, but this product was reformulated last year.

At first I was excited, thinking a reformulation would mean an improvement. One of the reformulation aims was to get rid of the "grey" aspect. I don't even know what to say. I mean maybe it is a little less grey, but it is a lot lighter than it used to be. I am an "ivory" and I look sick putting this on.

This bb cream also is heavy and transfers. If I blow my nose half my makeup comes off. The makeup lasts only half the day even if I don't touch my face. It just fades off and melts. I have combination skin.

I've come to a sad end with hot pink. I have about 1 and half tubes and I can't wait to use it up and be done with it. I wear it to work and school because I don't care what I look like there. Not around friends or my boyfriend. Once upon a time my friend's mom raved how great my skin looked wearing this. I'm not exactly sure what happened.

I'm extremely conflicted about this product. For starters I'd like to say I believe my product isn't fake, as I bought it from eopenmarket.

I've tried a few non asian bb creams before and this one is definitely the best in regards to short term results. I like the colour and coverage it gives ME (I don't really have any blemishes, just redness around my nose and uneven skin tone) and even though I'm combination skin (oily around my T zone, dry/normal everywhere else), it gives me dry patches after just an hour. It particularly accentuates my fine lines on the sides of my mouth when I smile, which I had NEVER noticed before, that part, along with my forehead and around my eyes feel very stiff and dry, so I have to apply a generous amount of moisturizer underneath.

On the other hand, if I don't use my mouth for anything, my skin looks perfect and doesn't feel tacky at all. It has a very nice matte finish, even without using powder on top. (Although I'd rather do so, as it lasts longer)

The packaging is adorable, but you can't see how much product you have left. You could, however, weight it. The pump is efficient as you can easily pump out the quantity you want with precision, and it's hygienic.

Although I will not be purchasing this product again, it doesn't mean it's a bad product, it just doesn't work for me, but I think it's ideal for actual oily skin people. I was really hoping for this to be my HG, all-in-one-step-and-go, but the search goes on!

I bought this on a day when I was home sick from work and can only blame this online impulse shopping on a fever. It looks adorable and cheery sitting on my vanity and could possibly even help my skin's condition...if only I could wear it out of the house. It is so greige on my light, yellow-toned skins. And it does not "adjust" at all. I've tried mixing it with too dark, too yellow foundations but can't make it work. At least it was cheap.

on 10/15/2014 5:37:00 PM

This is my ALL time favorite BB cream! I have never used an Asian brand BB cream before, but now I know what all the hype is! This makes my skin look so amazing. I hate wearing foundation most of the time because it feels like I'm wearing a mask and my skin gets oily throughout the day. Most of the time I just use this BB cream and a little concealer. It's perfect. It doesn't have much coverage, so I use the concealer on my chin where I have bad acne scars. It stays on pretty much all day. It brightens my skin and makes it look less dull. The only thing is it was overpriced on Amazon. And I'm not a fan of how the pump is. It's hard for me to get product out. Nontheless, this is a great product and great alternative to foundation. The color match is great too. I am an NC/NW 20, and I also usually set this with a powder that matches my skin tone just to make sure I don't look ashy or too light. Definatly recommend!

on 8/12/2014 11:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is good. Its not amazing but it's good its very similar to Lioele triple the solution but its a little thinner in texture and the coverage is only slightly less than Lioele.
I will use this till its gone but then I'll probably go back to Lioele.
The colour is good its grey but adapts well to my skin tone. I can apply it with a beauty blender or my fingers and pat it on and it looks fine. It covers well but not amazingly.
I just think this is over all pretty average not bad but not amazing. Just ave! :)

on 7/29/2014 5:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

PROS:
+ No breakouts
+ Smooth finish
+ Great feel/consistency

CONS:
- Very gray even after oxidation
- Very light coverage -- good as foundation, but not as concealer
- Packaging -- you can't tell how much you have left

I can get away with using this in the winter, but now that it's summer it's still too light even after the wait time. :\ I used to be able to wear this as a concealer for my under eyes but now that my circles have gotten darker I'll be switching to something with more coverage.