Filtered by hair type : Straight

3.9

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

in 2012, i'm so curious about bb cream
i heard this one is the most popular among the crowd
there's only one shade if i'm not mistaken

the old me doesn't understand anything about makeup back then
but this bb cream is so ashy on me :(

people always thought that i'm sick whenever i use this particular bb cream

so i no longer use it and never use it
it's just expire and i toss it away

on 7/8/2017 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have lost count of how many of these I have bought. I love the ease of putting it on. It will then adjust to your skin color. It has great coverage and looks like my natural
skin. I have people tell me how lucky I am to have great skin when I have this on. I get this on amazon and go with a Korean store location. I then wait the 4 weeks for it to arrive. Then I know I have the real product. This is the best BB I have found. It also gives great sun protection. I am in my 50's and have NC25 skin color. My skin tends to be on the dry side. For reference, my other favorite foundation is double wear Estée Lauder as it has good coverage and does not transfer on clothes and does not sweat off. I use the middle one and it is liquid. They a light and full coverage also. I have used both of these for more than 10 years. I try new ones and always come back to these.

on 10/31/2016 11:51:00 AM

This product is not a love at first use kind of product. I honestly did not know how to use this, and the first time there was cake on my face. Or my face was a cake. Now while I'm a big fan of cakes, not so much when it's my face. I had to learn how to use it, and I'd love to give you tips, but I honestly don't know how I did it.

I rub this in (with my fingers, now sometimes with a stippling brush). But not harshly. And I let it oxidize so the grey cast turns to a good match to my skin. The result: really good skin that looks like yours but better. Redness is gone. Pores are filled in. And it's not heavy. It doesn't clog pores and actually helps out open wounds from picking...

I do set this with powder and have to touch up mid afternoon for redness starting to peek through, but I really think that wearing off isn't bad. It means that it's not clogging anything! And it also doesn't transfer too bad. It does but it's not the oh god nooooo moment, and it kind of reminds me not to touch my face. So yeah.

This is my HG BB cream. I am trying another BB cream in the coming months, but I am happy that I found this and did not give up when it was still cake on my face.

PS: the new packaging doesn't have the authenticity barcode, seal thingy. Now, an original Skin79 bottle has holographic letters in their labels. If you bought something with a specific authenticity label at the back, it's either fake or a really old product. Please discard and don't risk it.

on 6/22/2016 12:37:00 AM

I'm about nw15, nars monte blanc with combo oily skin and require foundations to last 8+ hrs. I find that this BB Cream matches my complexion quite well though it does start off a bit gray and ashy at first, it dries down much more natural. I set this BB with powder to help w longevity and generally only my forehead is left shiny at the end of the day. I use a sunscreen as a primer, but this does have spf as extra protection. I do not notice any breakouts from regular use, though I haven't noticed any additional skin benefits. It does feel heavier than some other cc/bb creams esp compared to Lioele Waterdrop or Dollish Vita CC, but not as heavy as a traditional foundation. I liken the pump and hot pink packaging, though I wish it has a small panel on the side to indicate how much product is left. I imagine I won't know I'm out of it until it's too late, so I must keep a backup foundation on hand. I would repurchase but will probably trial another foundation or bb when the time comes.

on 2/20/2016 12:15:00 AM

If you're looking for an Asian bb cream, you've found it. I bought this pink, orange and silver/gold bottles before. I do feel that my skin looked better after using this. It has a grey tinge to it which sucks and it only comes in one singular shade. I end up just using a darker setting powder to offset how white it can look on my face.

on 9/13/2015 4:57:00 AM

I have bought this product so many times because I love it so much. It covers most of my blemishes and doesn't make my dry patches stand out. My only problem with this product is that it doesn't stay on my skin for long, which means that I have to reapply it at least 2 times throughout the day. But, it's very layerable and I have yet to see it look cakey after using it for about 3 years.

on 8/22/2015 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Good medium coverage. Goes on smoothly. Didn't break me out. Doesn't control oil too well, so better set it with a powder. The main thing I didn't like was that it has a greyish cast to it, kind of like washed-out skin when worn, and I also notice this when I saw my friend wear it. Good price though.

on 6/30/2015 8:44:00 AM

Love this BB Cream, it lives up to the reputation of Korean BB and CC creams I have tried before. Amazing coverage for a BB and this one has a slightly more matt finish to it than others I've tried which is nice for wearing in the evening or if you need your make up to look more full coverage. Doesn't break me out and the packaging is great, I have the one in a tube with the pump.

on 3/31/2015 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is the FIRST BB Cream I have ever bought/ used and I love it! It's good for oily prone/ blemished skin; a little goes a long way (less than a dime size amount). It pumps out grey and blends into the skin nicely (fingers or brush), medium to full coverage, has a nice floral scent that might throw your off (my sis didn't like the scent) and one bottle lasts a very long time (3 years+ and I used it, daily!).

The big FAT CON > it's $25...O.O'

on 3/29/2015 2:15:00 AM

I really like nearly everything about this BB cream -- the coverage is perfect, the color blends with my own fairly easily, it doesn't smell, and it has spf. If only it was cruelty free!